Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

4 Signs Of A Dying Brand - Must Read For Every Celebrity And Their True Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Signs Of A Dying Brand - Must Read For Every Celebrity And Their True Fans (228 Views)

Meet Saidaboj, The Controversial Celebrity And Verydarkman / In 2022 Every Celebrity And Public Figure File Will Be Opened – Kemi Olunloyo / Every Celebrity In Nigeria Is Now Using This Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs Of A Dying Brand - Must Read For Every Celebrity And Their True Fans by notjustbrands: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Everyone makes mistakes,that's what makes us humans. Even brands,great ones at that make silly mistakes that end up costing them lots of money,publicity or goodwill amongst customers. So,I've listed here some signs that indicate that something is going off,some things not quite right with your brand.

1. Increase in Customers Complaints.

One of the major pointers to the fact that you're missing something and doing things wrong is the backlash fro customers. There's the age long axiom about customers being always right. I agree totally. They have to perceive themselves as being right or they move away from your brand to another. You end up losing in the end.
There is a direct link between customers satisfaction and brand growth; they are directly proportional to each other. When your customer is satisfied, happy and delighted at the service you have rendered to them,they in turn will almost always tel someone about you. And that's the best way for you to grow.
So,when you have a lot of emails and feedbacks from customers being unsatisfied with your services,its time to change things up. The worst place a brand can find itself is for it not to be able to receive feedback from customers. The next worse place is to not respond to their complaints.

2.Reduction In Customer Interaction

One of the major metrics of measuring the healthiness and well-being of a brand is to determine how well the brand is interacting with it's customers. It is a key component to growth. If I'm communicating with my customers and I'm not receiving feedbacks from them,I'm in a very bad place. Why? Because I won't be able to see the things I'm doing wrong,neither will I be able to refocus my efforts to ensuring that I'm satisfying my customers.
One of the first thing you should established early on when starring your brand is feedback. Never forget that. Ensure that your customers can be able to reach you with anything they want to say, be it positive or negative. If you don't have a system in place for this,you've shot yourself in the foot, automatically crippling your chances at growth.

3. Lack of Passion

Another barometer for measuring your brand's growth is your passion for it. Almost inevitably, every brand started because the founders or instigators were so passionate about it. If you're passionate about something, you'd always to see it success, so it drives you to starting a brand. But when you discover that your passion for what your do is starting to wane,it's important to know that that is the beginning of the end for your brand. When you become more interested in making money and not in ensuring the integrity of what you do,you are already down a winding slope. Your fall is just a matter of time.

WANT TO CONTINUE READING AND KNOW MORE ABOUT BRANDS AND BUSINESS? CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://www.instagram.com/notjustbrandsblog/

(1) (Reply)

10 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Stick To / Green Book, Bohemian Rhapsody Win Big At 2019 Golden Globes / British Council Research Grants For Sub-saran Africans, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.