Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Urgent Genuine Land Required - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Genuine Land Required (1052 Views)

2 Plots Of Land Required In Lagos, Not More Than N500k/N700k Each / A Plot Of Land Required At Millennium Residential Area, Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Plot Of Land Required In Lagos; Not More Than N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Genuine Land Required by psychology(f): 1:09am On Apr 16, 2007
i need a plot
Re: Urgent Genuine Land Required by whobethis(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2007
Hello 'psychology'

I have 2 plots available immediately in the Lekki Peninsula area of Lagos State, which you can build house upon.

The land is genuine. The land has C of O (Certificate of Occupancy). It is Located in Ogombo, not far from Ajah in Lekki Phase II. There is also land in Ajah but I would have to connect you with some other people I know but their price may be high,

If you are in London, UK, I can arrange to come to your place or you could come to my place, to discuss, whichever suits you. If you are in Nigeria, I can connect you to a well trusted person.

You can drop me an email on whobethis@yahoo.com. Or you can connect me with your solicitor if he/she is in London and we'd discuss the genuinity of the land. Or if in Nigeria, you can connect your solicitor with one of my well trusted persons in Lagos, whichever suits you.

I want to sell this land, so that I could use the money to build houses on other land which I have, grin

Look forward to hearing from you.

PS, Drop me an email and I would email you my mobile and house phone numbers. Just don't want to put it here because of spammers, undecided
Re: Urgent Genuine Land Required by psychology(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
how much is the land please can you tell me the price of the land

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Britain To Build 2 Million New Homes / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale On Aba Rd. Port Harcourt. / I Supply Diesel And Fuel Anyone Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.