Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) (30988 Views)

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Triangles1 post=73922179][/quote]

I believe you are talking about baby mama?

But it also has its down side

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Hector09:
Thats why i dont want to marry

I guess you are as stewpeed as the man hence not getting married because of a repeat.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by danot1030: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
The kind of evil spirit operating in Igbos this days.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by victorian(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
mogbojaiye:

That man has a serious problem (pride) , ,,his attitude equally made the first woman to leave him becus it's obvious. It does not end well for an abusive person or man

And I wouldn't b surprise if he is also aggressive and abusive to the kids too.....because a man that had 2 kids for a lady already and they aren't married and she got married to another person then she saw hell...

A candid advice don't advice any couple or friend to run from their marriage else the table will b turned to u one day as "na she scatter my marriage "

Just tell her if she knows she can't endure the abusive relationship she should go and meet her parent and if she knows she can endure make she stay d marriage.....so the choice is hers to make .so that u don't get tagged negatively in future

Honestly he has pride. And at the bolded, that's what her parents are avoiding. So it won't be said, na dem scatter her marriage. They are waiting for her to take the initiative, divorce him with her own mind and come back home.
Even her younger sister said, with what she has seen happening to her elder sister, she herself will never marry cos she has peace of being single than her sister is really suffering.

I just said its well.

Although I have advised her to stop eating excessively, watch her weight.
Be as quiet as a mouse.

And if she can't cope, then she had better go back to her parents and forget what people will say, because people will always talk, be it good or bad. And nobody will make a move to remove her from her home. She has to make the decision and necessary moves.
She said she has heard.

But the way am seeing her she is bearing all his excesses because of what people will say. I pray, I just pray I won't hear shes gone to the world beyond through heart attack. Cos her situation is not funny at all.

May God help them in their marriage amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by don89(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
SUICIDE Dear men, PLEASE OO, if you marry a woman and she cannot give you peace of mind , divorce her for safety reason ,dont embark on violence before its too late ,dont die because of a woman, no matter the situation ,divorce is better than violence or death, there are many of them outside who are better. What rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by whoYouEpp(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Marriage is not compulsory the earlier Nigerians realise this the safer and better for us.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by felinko(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
GoD this happen on my way back from church yesterday evening close to winners chapel behind lapo among alayi igbere road microfinance bank.at first I though it was a house burning not until I went close ...no body cud help him it was far too late

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by bikefab(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
EZERE? In Abia state? In Which local government is that?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by felinko(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
mastar111:
Fake story
it's no fake story bro.I saw it happens right in my own eyes if u need direction the burnt body and d car is still there.from umuahia enta bus Goin to akara alayi item....before u get to winners chapel opp slok fuel station.there is a three story building occupied by lapo microfinance and some tennant.the car is behind the building.it's still there

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by felinko(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
bikefab:
EZERE? In Abia state? In Which local government is that?
it happened in akara isuikwuato.but the man is from ezere in ovim.isuikwuato local govt.ovim is home to former chief of army staff and currently house the Nigerian army language institute.the man does machanic in akara and lives in akara.it was a sad day

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by tyinfinity: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ndigbo are tired of this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by mufy1990: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
if ds incident happened in Muslims community, u wunt imagine what wud have been d response of my fellow guys in ds platform

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) by mastar111: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
felinko:
it's no fake story bro.I saw it happens right in my own eyes if u need direction the burnt body and d car is still there.from umuahia enta bus Goin to akara alayi item....before u get to winners chapel opp slok fuel station.there is a three story building occupied by lapo microfinance and some tennant.the car is behind the building.it's still there

Na wa o. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing In Action / Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published / SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.