Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter On First Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter On First Birthday (615 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter On First Birthday by ebusnwaoma: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Gifty is celebrating her daughter on her first birthday via Instagram, and the excited mom has shared photos of her baby bump and daughter. 

The reality show star who disclosed that her daughter is named Alisha in her lengthy post, added that she feels complete because of her. Gifty who is celebrating her daughter on her first birthday wrote; 

https://lailasnews.com/gifty-celebrates-her-daughter-on-first-birthday-photos/

lalasticlala

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter On First Birthday by itspzpics(m): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday cutie
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter On First Birthday by Samusu(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Beauty without Brain

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Quits Music, Reveals Plan For 2019 / "I Was Once A Prisoner” – Gala Seller Who Gave All His Goods To Prisoners In Lag / Davido Become First African Act To Be On Apple Music's Global Pop Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.