Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? (692 Views)

APC Youth Groups Vow To Resist Zoning Speakership To South-west / APC Youth & Women Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) / Ejiro Ikpikpini: Assassins Stab, Strangle APC Youth Leader In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Why is the average Yoruba youth irredeemably tribalistic? Yet you hear hypocritical statements like SW is accomoading as if they got a choice when many Nigerians moved to the nation's capital (up until 1991), Lagos which was being developed by oil money from SS.

Is it that most of their parents are tribalistic and hateful of Igbo too, teaching their little children to say "Omo Igbo yen," rather than simply say "Chidi." Meanwhile, the average Igbo child will call a Yoruba boy by his name and simply say "Segun."

From childhood like 2 years old, their kids are taught to distinguish between Yoruba and Igbo and to hate and avoid Igbo. Their children will greet Yoruba, but won't greet an Igbo adult in the neighborhood. Igbo children don't discriminate. They're more cosmopolitan in outlook and attitude. Their parents don't teach them hatred to Yoruba cos they don't see the need to compete. Why should they when they have business to run?

They open numerous threads to mock without provocation. You call them pigs and your tribal bigot of a president is as mute as stone. What animal name do they call you in return? None.

You call them Igbos, and out of provocation, they called you cone head. But you started it first. You always start tribal divisions and war first and hope Igbo will be intimidated. But they're not. You live in the delusion you're superior and what others to accept your delusion. That is the basis of the hate.

Today, Nigeria is divided more than ever because a tribalistic party and president got to Abuja. No thanks to you guys who only vote tribal parties. You love APC cos it was partly your regional parties ACN to AD to AC to AG.

I've been to the north, east, west and south south and every tribe naturally have tribalistic insticts. But I dare say, Yorubas are number one in this regard. I'll never forget a day when I was small and had a disagreement with a Yoruba peer. A very elderly Yoruba man walked in, rebuked me sharply with no iota of knowledge of the squabble and walked away. Even the other boy was surprised. It seared my conscience. It imprinted on my memory forever and made me conscious we are different people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2018
they are disrespectful to oda tribe too,not only Igbo.. they are wired to behave so, they only respect themselves and see odas as inferior... I think on d Igbo issue they are afraid of them,they know that Igbos are d only tribe in Nigeria DAT can match dem in all ramifications

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they are disrespectful to oda tribe too,not only Igbo.. they are wired to behave so, they only respect themselves and see odas as inferior... I think on d Igbo issue they are afraid of them,they know that Igbos are d only tribe in Nigeria DAT can match dem in all ramifications

Truth is, most of them hardly go outside their region except NYSC forced them to or one of their own working in an oil company in PH hires them on nepotistic level.

Yet, they believe they have a superior culture. How? How many of them have seen other people's culture outside Lagos? I've been to Calabar and I saw pure respect to elders by little boys and girls when serving food or greeting (not necessarily postrating) irrespective of your ethnic background. The average Yoruba child respects and greets more if you're Yoruba too.

I don't know why, but Hausas don't have this competitive or "we're superior people and culture" to try to force down the throat of others to accept.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by AlhajaChinyere: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2018
How many yorubas are in igboland ?

Rubbish, you troop to Yoruba land like bloody war victims and you expect thé locals to extend respect to you ?
Una head no correct !

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
The Yoruba have mild cultural autism.

They hate the good things, and show unreserved love for the bad.

More important, for the Igbo nation to check the surging demand for Igbo Brides by the Yoruba males.

It reduces the reproductive potential of the SE.

This degrading pattern can be seen in the relationships protested by music stars of Yoruba extraction.

While the women vilify the Igbo man, the wealthy males marry off the Igbo females.

That's cultural autism.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by MadamExcellency: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2018
They may not hate all individuals of Igbo nativity rather they hate any Igbo political/socioeconomic aspiration seen to position the Easterners above any Southwesterner irrespective of the benefits at a time.

Fashola knows Buhari is a failure but because he wants Osinbajo to succeed him even if the country collapses beyond redemption before 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by ayzTIGER: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
How many yorubas are in igboland ?

Rubbish, you troop to Yoruba land like bloody war victims and you expect thé locals to extend respect to you ?
Una head no correct !
There are Yoruba people in SE. My barber( a nice barber) is a Yoruba guy. When you see Igbos coming to Lagos don't mistake it as if the are coming to Yoruba land because Lagos is a former capital that was built with the nations resources and lots of nations critical sectors still domiciled there.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by wakaman: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Shiooor, iranu.

Rather why is the average Igbo man a hateful and hate filled person? Why is the average Igbo man blinded and ruled by sentiments and emotions to the detriment of their brain?

Two-third of the average Nigerian is suspicious of the igbo. This is the reason you igbos would always play largely not the second fiddle but the fourth or fifth.

Sai Baba!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by gidgiddy: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2018
The dmfunjy thing is that all those who hate Igbos will be the first to declare war, take up arms to fight for "one Nigeria" if Igbos say they want to go their way

Thats how Nigeria declared war to fight Ojukwu and his people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Igbo can never match Yoruba in anything. That's arrogance.
The main reason of people disliking una is dat you people are hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Regardless of the hate. Igbos match on to greater prosperity. It is clear that people hate, what is superior to them. Please my Igbo brothers, i want you to know that the cause of such hate is inferiority complex. If they were better than you, they wont hate you. It is pure psychology. You go to their land and you own the biggest markets. You go to their land and you own the biggest business. You go to their lands and you own the best cars. You are their landlords in their own lands because you bought most of their lands. You beat them academically in their own schools. You learn their language perfectly along with the accent while also knowing your own language. You are managing directors in several companies in their land. When they want job in their land, they discover that the owner is Igbo and interviewers are Igbos in their land. Haba. Why wont they hate you? But to the Yoruba, hate, will not achieve anything. Rather, it will make what you hate become stronger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by oooduancalmdown: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Why is the average Ibo hateful of PDP and Yoruba? That is the question you fl.atheads should first ask yourselves.
Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by goodnessme1(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Drchristian:

Igbo can never match Yoruba in anything. That's arrogance.
The main reason of people disliking una is dat you people are hypocritical.
Hypocrisy is another name for yoruba,even your hausa friend knows it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
ayzTIGER:
There are Yoruba people in SE. My barber( a nice barber) is a Yoruba guy. When you see Igbos coming to Lagos don't mistake it as if the are coming to Yoruba land because Lagos is a former capital that was built with the nations resources and lots of nations critical sectors still domiciled there.
Lagos is Yoruba people's land 100% go and jump inside Lagoon.

First and foremost see your South eastern region as" Not Igbo land" before you say that to the Yoruba people.
Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by goodnessme1(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2018
What unite yoruba people is hatred for igbos,

infact If you want yorubas to like you just speak ill of igbos.

That is why one of their governor said is better for Tinubu Imposing A Candidate
On Oyo People Is Than
An Igbo Man Secondus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Drchristian:

Lagos is Yoruba people's land 100% go and jump inside Lagoon.

First and foremost see your South eastern region as" Not Igbo land" before you say that to the Yoruba people.
Hate! Take it easy. Hate will not achieve anything for you. It will even put you at risk for several cardiovascular diseases. It might even challenge the Igbos to buy up more of your lands. Just take it easy, ok

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Peacemaker5128: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2018
We hate IPOB miscreants
Igbos are peace-loving people
Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Awwwwwwwww...
Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by sunmike065(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Look at all these jobless individuals here arguing out of point.

Look at the Level naija youths have degraded to embarassed

Our institutions now producing nothing but vagabonds

SMH
Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by sangresan(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2018
This mumu boy wrote a stupid piece and some of his dindinrin kinsmen are supporting him...

For your info, Yoruba's don't hate Igbo's...You are the ones who hate us and a few of us are now ready to reciprocate....

In your blissful ignorance, Yoruba's don't travel out of their region....Google search it...There are more Yoruba's than any other Nigerian tribe in the UK...In the USA, it should be 50/50 or 55/45 between Igbo's and Yorubas...And those are the two major trading partners of Nigeria.

You claimed that Yorubas don't live in the East...Yes, because rational people move to seek greener pastures....Ask yourself why your neighbouring Ibibios and Annangs aren't trooping into Igboland, if Igboland is such a prosperous place to live.....Most of your states are one-city states until recently, generally landlocked, with little land space...Isn't that why you find Igbos moving out of the East every day?

Now, back to your stupid claim about APC youths hating you folks...I don't know what you mean by that...Ngige is in APC...He has been with them from the ACN days...Igbokwe is also among them...Ben Nwabueze is another APC chieftain....However, I remember Obi and Arthur Eze campaigning against Ngige in Anambra as belonging to a Yoruba party....Were you in Siberia at the time or you are just pretending not to know this?

Let me also bring some other facts of our history to your memory....When Abiola was fighting to reclaim his mandate from the Abacha regime and Nigeria became a pariah state, was it not Ojukwu who was sent by Abacha to Europe on diplomatic missions as an errand boy to the Hausa-dominated military regime?....You should ask yourself why Igbos see Yorubas as enemies rather than friends in nation-building....

Companies established by Igbos rarely employ people from other tribes...
Go and verify this and come back here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by jude79(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=WritePal post=73914132]Why is the average Yoruba youth irredeemably tribalistic? Yet you hear hypocritical state

guy we know that all u said is the truth but we should not toe the same path, after all, majority of the most honestly succesful southwesterners are the ones that never experience those bigoted training, so why follow a trends that comdemns u to be a slave of a slave to the caliphate.
Re: Why Is The Average APC Youth Hateful Of Igbo? by netpro(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
The OP is the hateful soul here. People like him are instigating hate, insinuating divisions and getting hard-on the anarchy that ensue. Then turn around to cry wolf.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train / Atiku’s Failure To Win 2019 Presidency Not An Option – Ex-kogi Governor, Idris / ANALYSIS: Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen: Looking Ahead,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.