Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 (23772 Views)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Wolves ko,sheep ni. Which season? This one?

Manchester City have assembled the most expensive squad in football history, according to the latest data released by the CIES Football Observatory.

With a squad costing £778.7m, Pep Guardiola’s Premier League leaders are top of the CIES table thanks to big-money signings such as Laporte, who joined for a club record fee of £57m.
i said this season larport came last season,it was only marez dat was bought this season,google is ur friend ,this season wolves spent 62m,fulham110m,everon 98m,google is ur friend,city bought only marez for 60m
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
If na DAT one,Klopp got a silver medal in the UCL,Europa league and either the Fa cup or league cup(can't remember).

The only thing people like u can use to tackle Liverpool is the "what have u won syndrome" and it is getting stale. U guys should find another punchline.

The UCL in 2005 was one in 1989 abi?

The league cup was won in 1989 also,shey?

Guy, find beta punchline, doh
oga stylishly remove dat fa cup or carling cup from ur statement.i know y
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by Sugarplum777(f): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Nice game, the correct score was posted earlier on my signature below
cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2019
osazsky:
my aguement is dat u cant call klopp a top couch,look at all the top coaches dat came to england, none of them spent 3 years without wining a throphy,mou,cante,pep,he hiz average dats what i want u to understand,he is pompous cuz u won few game u loaned out clyne.i rate klopp,moyes,martinez as same
Asides Pep,coaches that have won trophies for the team,where are they and what has happened to the team? Chelsea? (let me not start). United(same story). Abi u wan bring up Ole gunner?

U forget that players make a coach. LFC fans know the type of players Klopp inherited and even if u give pep that squad, he won't do anything with it.

For u to classify Klopp and Moyes together shows that u don't know what u are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2019
osazsky:
oga stylishly remove dat fa cup or carling cup from ur statement.i know y
Y? the facts are there for u even though I'm sure u didn't watch the game
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Y? the facts are there for u even though I'm sure u didn't watch the game
pls wat year did kloop win d fa cup or carling cup,the last time i checked u lasr won d irrelevant carling cup in 2012 when one bender rogers was your coach now in celtic,mr know it alk teach me history na una work pls dont drag me to 1879 when there was no camera
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Asides Pep,coaches that have won trophies for the team,where are they and what has happened to the team? Chelsea? (let me not start). United(same story). Abi u wan bring up Ole gunner?

U forget that players make a coach. LFC fans know the type of players Klopp inherited and even if u give pep that squad, he won't do anything with it.

For u to classify Klopp and Moyes together shows that u don't know what u are talking about.
talking as if pep inherited a baca team,a team that had jesus narvas,jovetic,sagna,clichy,kolarov,zabeleta,old yaya toure,fernando, u calk these world class abi
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2019
osazsky:
i said this season larport came last season,it was only marez dat was bought this season,google is ur friend ,this season wolves spent 62m,fulham110m,everon 98m,google is ur friend,city bought only marez for 60m
Man C still has a higher payroll than Liverpool: https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by Frankiss44(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2019
highcollide:
No man, you're laughing at your stupidity. The last time Liverpool visited allianz arena, it ended 4-0. It was a friendly competition 2 years ago.

Remind of Liverpool away games in this season champions league.. Lost to Napoli, PSG AND even Red star
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by sammy221: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2019
My name is Bassey, i live in a face me I face apartment we have 15 tenant in the building 10 are married 5 are single and am one of the singles in the compound, my neighbor has a very sexy wife with a very wonderful backside and attractive front. Every other women in the compound talk to me but she is a snub, brags and full of herself. And I don't care if she pretty or not I just mine my business. Our bathroom door is always open, it has a door but no looks and we use it like that. One faithful morning I was having my bath and door was open and I was naked with my long fat cucumber facing the door and as she was passing through d door she sighted it and she was glued d to it, she couldn't move an inches, I just pretend as if I was not seeing her and after a while she left the door. So as I finish taking my bath I went to my room. And decided to turn on the Dstv and was seeing a movie when l heard a knock on My door, when I open the door it was her, I mean neighbors sexy and curvy wife. She was dressed half naked with two orange fully pointing in my direction. And she ask if she can come in I said no problem. So she enter my house and lay on my bed. And as we watched the movie together she started telling me how much she like my character, that she is been dying inside her to express. herself to me how she feel about me and she said she want to have a secret sexual relationship with me. I like her but she is married.. She calls me every night and sends me love messages,her nude and she video call in her bathroom naked. and she says she wants to make love to her that she has never date with calabar guy before but I have been posting her. Two days ago she cane knocking at my door by 1an in the night asking me to open that her husband has slept off and i pretend as i was sleeping. right now I don't no what to do. Pls I need your advice from u all, no insult should I allow her to have her way or just keep posting her or better still move out from that compound..
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Frankiss44:

Remind of Liverpool away games in this season champions league.. Lost to Napoli, PSG AND even Red star
leave them,e go clear for thier eye for garmany and oldtraford,someone came to ur house u could not beat d person but u are bosting that when u get to his house u will trash them,even with d fans sorry holigans dat keep damaging buses
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by Undisclosed: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2019
I fr bet Liverpool n Barca draw I fr don rich fr life by nw
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by Frankiss44(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Tundexxy:
After watching this match, i agree liverpool iz a worldclass team maybe after Man city..

If they play like this vs Utd, mehn, Old trafford will collapse oo grin

They always play with more desire at anfield but they are a complete different side away from home.. The defeated the 3 clubs in their champions league group at anfield but lost all games away from home including a 2 nil lost to red star
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2019
sammy221:

My name is Bassey, i live in a face me I face apartment we have 15 tenant in the building 10 are married 5 are single and am one of the singles in the compound, my neighbor has a very sexy wife with a very wonderful backside and attractive front. Every other women in the compound talk to me but she is a snub, brags and full of herself. And I don't care if she pretty or not I just mine my business. Our bathroom door is always open, it has a door but no looks and we use it like that. One faithful morning I was having my bath and door was open and I was naked with my long fat cucumber facing the door and as she was passing through d door she sighted it and she was glued d to it, she couldn't move an inches, I just pretend as if I was not seeing her and after a while she left the door. So as I finish taking my bath I went to my room. And decided to turn on the Dstv and was seeing a movie when l heard a knock on My door, when I open the door it was her, I mean neighbors sexy and curvy wife. She was dressed half naked with two orange fully pointing in my direction. And she ask if she can come in I said no problem. So she enter my house and lay on my bed. And as we watched the movie together she started telling me how much she like my character, that she is been dying inside her to express. herself to me how she feel about me and she said she want to have a secret sexual relationship with me. I like her but she is married.. She calls me every night and sends me love messages,her nude and she video call in her bathroom naked. and she says she wants to make love to her that she has never date with calabar guy before but I have been posting her. Two days ago she cane knocking at my door by 1an in the night asking me to open that her husband has slept off and i pretend as i was sleeping. right now I don't no what to do. Pls I need your advice from u all, no insult should I allow her to have her way or just keep posting her or better still move out from that compound..
oga park and run for ur life o,d husband go don dey prepare acid o,this same thing happened in ogida in edo state i knew how it ended o,d sharp guy eating another mans food don turn skeleton for 3rd cementery, though d husband was sentenced to life imprisonment i dont know how he got out,and leaving his normal life,na land d man dey sell for comunity then.better run for ur life ,cuz he go cast o

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
U don start again. Na so u talk for United vs PSG

this one sure fr me
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Slynation:

Lol.... u again??
U said dsame thing about Man utd vs PSG

grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by LisaAnne(f): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2019
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer.
Only for the first 10 people
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by MoonWater: 2:51am On Feb 20, 2019
izzou:

Gerard??

undecided
lol it's like that guy is just waking up in the past... Gerrard wey don be coach now
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by MoonWater: 2:52am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer.
Only for the first 10 people
happy birthday but is the cake going to be cut on that link? Why not bring the party here? Have fun
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by Eroms4life17(m): 4:47am On Feb 20, 2019
hysteresis:

So u think liverpool will win Bayern for Allianz Arena
Hahahahahaha....I laf in roman numerals
why will Liverpool not beat them in Germany? Liverpool will qualify ahead of them.
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by okeke017(m): 4:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Liverpool will not qualify
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by Adewaleolayode: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2019
I knw they cant beat beat them already....
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by eallstar: 5:49am On Feb 20, 2019
hysteresis:

So u think liverpool will win Bayern for Allianz Arena
Hahahahahaha....I laf in roman numerals
even they play 1-1 Liverpool goes through which is very possible in 2nd leg
Re: Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 by oliverano: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2019
tunjidachosen:
Up Liverpool! I see both teams scoring tonight , both defences are not in good shape right now especially Liverpool's. Anfield atmosphere will make a big difference tonight. Who wins the midfield will be most crucial and if the Liverpool front 3 are in the mood tonight it will make a big difference. A 3-2 or 4-2 win is possible tonight
You are really good at football prediction, 3-2, 4-2, you saw it, spot on!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 6th December 2021 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 / Ballon D'or 2012: How They Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.