Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Do I Obtain Msc Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Obtain Msc Degree (285 Views)

I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? / Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations / Get Your Online Msc Degree In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Obtain Msc Degree by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Hi guys, I need suggestions and advice! 2019 is around the corner and I will like to make the best use of it. I have the interest of doing my Msc degree since I left school in 2010, but cash factor has made it difficult, and now I want to try my best to achieve it, I have a job that I'm doing in Lagos, though not a big one but something to keep me together for now and to ascend in that particular job career I need a Msc degree,to obtain it is now the koko! Is there any part time or distant learning Post graduate or Msc program of Low Cost in Lagos that will allow me to still be doing my job since it's what I'm going to use to support the program financially? Any idea please!
Re: How Do I Obtain Msc Degree by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=HealthOfficer07 post=73914384]Hi guys, I need suggestions and advice! 2019 is around the corner and I will like to make the best use of it. I have the interest of doing my Msc degree since I left school in 2010, but cash factor has made it difficult, and now I want to try my best to achieve it, I have a job that I'm doing in Lagos, though not a big one but something to keep me together for now and to ascend in that particular job career I need a Msc degree,to obtain it is now the koko! Is there any part time or distant learning Post graduate or Msc program of Low Cost in Lagos that will allow me to still be doing my job since it's what I'm going to use to support the program financially? Any idea please! [/quote

Check NOUN Lagos. It allows for both distant learning and working class people who have tight schedule. Hope you are ready financially too?
Re: How Do I Obtain Msc Degree by olayinks007(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2018
U can try NOUN distance learning or part time sha. I beleive it shld b ok.
But i beleive u self don think am well sha cos MSc no b mai mai oo. Especially in dis kind of economy. Any way wish u all d best.
Re: How Do I Obtain Msc Degree by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2018
olayinks007:
U can try NOUN distance learning or part time sha. I beleive it shld b ok.
But i beleive u self don think am well sha cos MSc no b mai mai oo. Especially in dis kind of economy. Any way wish u all d best.
thanks guys, but noun doesn't even have the course I'm going for which is Msc. Public health

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Won't Call Off Strike,elections Or Not - President Finally Speaks / Examination Malpractice: Let's Rise And Act Since The Govt. Has Failed / Physiotherapy UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.