Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset (1405 Views)

"I Would Allow My Daughter Be A Stripper If She Wants" - Timaya / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by Letenwam: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Bobrisky has revealed why Cardi B should forgive Offset, and according to him she should because she was once a stripper. 

Bobrisky who stated that men cheat, added that he has been dating a married man for three years and can’t leave him if he cheats on him.  The Nigerian cross dresser who further disclosed that most of the men who visit strip clubs are married and she too must have had affairs with married men in the past, maintained that Cardi B’s past as a stripper doesn’t make her a saint either. 

Read Bobrisky's post via Snapchat on why Cardi B should forgive Offset below; 

https://lailasnews.com/you-were-once-a-stripper-bobrisky-reveals-why-cardi-b-should-forgive-offset/

lalasticlala

Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by wisdomremz(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
people are talking this thing too is talking..

nothing we no go see

3 Likes

Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by henrybomb(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2018
He is emotional with a man?
This guy is mad
Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by kiddoiLL(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Wtf does being a former stripper has to do with any of this?? Cardi Say's she's moving on, Offset abi Sunset should man up and move on too, that bro done try and came out clean, apologized publicly a couple of times. it's not the end of life if she doesn't see herself with him...man should move on...
and dis bobrisky? Nigga said he sees himself in Cardi B... Lmao... Abeg don't comman ruin Cardi B's image for us guys who feel and admire her assets.. Nigga Fokoff!!

1 Like

Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by happybee: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Yen yen yen yen.
Who ask for her opinion?
Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by lilmax(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2018
even cardi b get right? grin former stripper? grin

this some high confidence level and self worth shi
Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by Lizilicious(f): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Bobrisky and nonsense talk are 5&6

1 Like

Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by lightwhite: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Hope cardi b will view his status
Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by bountyhunter: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Was a stripper, so, asshole? Striping don't make one a hoe if it does she ain't that person no more so she deserves better. We got worse degrading personalities that some duchebags worship... What a fuckin' world!

1 Like

Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by Martinez19(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Because my wife was a stripper doesn't mean I should go and cheat.

1 Like

Re: You Were Once A Stripper - Bobrisky Reveals Why Cardi B Should Forgive Offset by Houseofglam7(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Martinez19:
Because my wife was a stripper doesn't mean I should go and cheat.
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Risks Wardrobe Malfunction In Risqué Coat / The Great Property Of Dbanji Consisting Of Luxurious House And Cars / Kate Henshaw Looking Glamorous In Ankara Style, Rocks Her Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.