Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

AAA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAA (858 Views)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAA by gigtrainee: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: AAA by Hoodbilonia: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
uve been fooled
bec scams
Re: AAA by Computergloba: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
uve been fooled
bec scams

Can he do
Re: AAA by gigtrainee: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
uve been fooled bec scams
They have an office at ajao estate
thinking of going to their office with soldiers
Re: AAA by gigtrainee: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
shoptomydoor scam shipping company
Re: AAA by shoptomydoor: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello, we appreciate you doing business with us.
We are sorry to hear that you had a missing item, we have a delivery success rate of over 99.99%. However, we have an insurance coverage on items shipped through us. In case whereby an item gets damaged or lost in transit or missing at any point before delivery is made to the customer(although, this is a rare occurrence), we get to file a claim with Insurance. First, we will need to investigate the case before we work on a refund or replacement, this is usually done based on the insured value of the item.
You can be rest assured that your shipments are safe with us.

Yes, we experienced delays with delivery of shipments towards the end of last year, this was because the airline had backlogs due to the huge demand during the festive season. Most airlines were booked and there were limited cargo flights coming into the country, hence the delay.

However, we can assure you that this delay will not be experienced again as airlines have cleared their outstanding shipments. The transit time is back to normal, subsequent shipments will get to you package within the stipulated time.

As a compensation for the delay experienced, we have sent a coupon code to you which can be applied when making payment from now till 27th of February, 2019.

We will also like to speak with you, please provide your unit number so we can.

We appreciate your patronage.

gigtrainee:

Few months ago,an item was sent and it got delivered by USPS to Shoptomydoor website and they refused to ship and later told me that my item got lost and it took them over a month to refund my money at a lesser exchange rate

Last month November,I purchased another item and paid for shipping immediately because I received a call from their customer service rep saying they have resolved any issue they have been experiencing. What also promoted me to patronize them was because I received a email saying that they have signed adeal with another airline and it now takes 2 days f or shipment to get to Nigeria. Being gullible enough and a loyal customer, I paid for shipment on 17th of November to Nigeria and since 17th of November till this moment, my item has not arrived.I get several useless emails like it's in Nigeria undergoing custom clearance,another mail it's in USA experiencing delay with the Airlines

Re: AAA by americaninja1: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
How does the shoptomydoor works.. I need a good courier
Re: AAA by shoptomydoor: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

First register on www.shoptomydoor.com to get a free USA and UK warehouse address immediately and you use it to shop from any online store like Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Wish, B&H right away. We will deliver to your door.
Also, we offer procurement service whereby we procure items on your behalf via our Shop For Me service.

For more details, call us on 0700 800 8000 or send a mail to contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat us on whatsapp; 08135414956.

Thanks.

americaninja1:
How does the shoptomydoor works.. I need a good courier
Re: AAA by Hoodbilonia: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
courier work very sweet
i dey see clients die. custom clearance. 2k first billing

(1) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Reports Of 24yr Journalist Arrested For For Wearing Dreadlocks / Video Of Policeman Private Part Cut Off After He Was Caught Having Sex With Woma / GTB USERS: Please Beware Of This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.