Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi (889 Views)

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Oh No! Man Commits Suicide By Cutting His Own Stomach Open In Port Harcourt / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by oluwase54: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
A 42-year-old identified as Hassana Muhammadu, has died after cutting her own stomach with a sharp razor due to intense labour pains.

Daily Independent reports that the incident happened around 8pm on the 27th of January 2019, in Bedi, Bauchi State. Hassana, who was married to Mallam Muhammadu Maikudi, a trader and the union, was blessed with seven children.

According to her husband,

“I got a call from a neighbour that my wife wanted me to come home because she was not feeling well. .

When I got home, I met her in intense labour pains, so I decided to call a traditional birth attendant who can assist her with the labour, but my wife insisted that I should call her junior sister who lives nearby to attend to her.

So I went to look for her junior sister who followed me to the house. On getting inside the room, her sister shouted and called me to come to the room. .

When I got into the room, I saw my wife in a pool of blood with her stomach ripped open as result of a sharp razor blade with which she used to cut her stomach open because she was in pains.

My wife later gave up the ghost after being rushed to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Hospital, Bauchi.”

He expressed sadness over the incident, saying that his wife had been suffering from mental disorders which made her to always isolate herself from people.
Read more
>>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/02/08/pregnant-woman-cuts-her-stomach-open-due-to-labour-pains-in-bauchi/

Re: Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by itchie: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
You came and saw your wife in labour pains and you couldn't rush her to the hospital
Re: Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by thesicilian: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iliteracy, poverty and ignorance: the deadly triad holding back this great nation of ours.
Re: Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
You could have helped her deliver the baby
Re: Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by SUPRRA: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
After she don't cut her stomach na on u come rush her to hospital.
Re: Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by uvie66: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
itchie:
You came and saw your wife in labour pains and you couldn't rush her to the hospital
Another consequence of poverty, but then again they will continue to bleep.
Re: Pregnant Woman Cuts Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Mtcheew! This is so annoying, Taking her to the hospital wasn't of utmost importance to him... lack of care...I blame the man, why listen to a pregnant woman in labour, it's obvious she didn't go for antenatal...THIS IS WRONG.

(1) (Reply)

See Newly Invented Technology To Reduce Rape Cases In S.africa (photos) / Akwa Ibom Police Parades Thugs Arrested Ahead Of Postponed Elections. Photos / Video - See All Diezani $40m ( N13b ) jewelry Seized By Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.