Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Yerima To Face Prosecution ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima To Face Prosecution ! (3805 Views)

Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by naijaking1: 4:05am On Aug 05, 2010
A very good test case.
Nigerian constitution vs Sharia Law
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 05, 2010
Yawwwwwn. . . . same boring shoit.

If the really want to put the guy in jail, he's have been in jail by now.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Akosbaba(m): 5:42am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^long before now
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Akosbaba(m): 5:43am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^long before now
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yawwwwwn. . . . same boring shoit.

If the really want to put the guy in jail, he's have been in jail by now.
yep, they're only doing something now because the international reaction to this.
Nigeria is just trying to act like they're doing "something" to keep a good image.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2010
lol by next month. . . . same thing. It has been months now. . . . dude already ra ped the chick. She's prolly pregnant as I type.

Gosh, Nigeria is just useless. . . . she doesnt protect her female civilians.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2010
yeah. . . embarassed
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Bukittes(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2010
niger2011:

All who have posted a bad comment about this man are mad, sinner, corrupted etc. Tell me
what problem are you having with shariah law. Its difficult for you to accommodate?
you fornicator and adulterous. Everyone should keep mouth short or face the wrath of Allah.
I used to regret why Allah has destined me among the animals like Nigeria and why not a place
like Saudi Arabia. If one steal, lets cut his hand or leg, is that a problem for you? you thieves,
419ers. In the world of today without shariah. All 15years old girls are no more virgin. If you marry
a lady at 25 now, ofcouse you married a used lady. All what you are throwing a big party for is what
someone else has been enjoying for the past 10years. So, why not leaving the man with is own issue
and face yours. My next post will be on Marriage in Islam and i hope the admin will put this message on the
homepage for all to see. No price is too big for a lady bride price.

You are just a very typical malo. they always think from the sole of their feet! So in your defense for child abuse you have written this foolish thoughts of yours! No wonder we are still this backward in everything.
Have u considered changing Nationality? I'll suggest Afghanistan to u. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!!!!!
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by UyiIredia(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2010
Bukittes:

You are just a very typical malo. they always think from the sole of their feet! So in your defense for child abuse you have written this foolish thoughts of yours! No wonder we are still this backward in everything.
Have u considered changing Nationality? I'll suggest Afghanistan to u. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!!!!!
i feel u >>> i support u >>> had a good laff at the maloo after reading ur post >>>> did u notice how bad
our maloo's spelling was >>> maybe an 'almajiri' LMFAO  grin grin grin grin
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2010
@Niger2011 or whatever is ur name, from your comment you sound like another mutthalab in the making. I hope say ur papa rich like matthalab? If not, na guantanamo bay you go die put. Meanwhile , you can adopt yemen as your country.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by sley4life(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2010
He should face firing squad
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Jencejyde(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
niger2011:

All who have posted a bad comment about this man are mad, sinner, corrupted etc. Tell me
what problem are you having with shariah law. Its difficult for you to accommodate?
you fornicator and adulterous. Everyone should keep mouth short or face the wrath of Allah.
I used to regret why Allah has destined me among the animals like Nigeria and why not a place
like Saudi Arabia. If one steal, lets cut his hand or leg, is that a problem for you? you thieves,
419ers. In the world of today without shariah. All 15years old girls are no more virgin. If you marry
a lady at 25 now, ofcouse you married a used lady. All what you are throwing a big party for is what
someone else has been enjoying for the past 10years. So, why not leaving the man with is own issue
and face yours. My next post will be on Marriage in Islam and i hope the admin will put this message on the
homepage for all to see. No price is too big for a lady bride price.

Can you hear yourself speak? Please change your nationality quickily quickily! and lets hear more sane people.
In other words, it is your own wife that is a virgin abi? And 150 million peeps have married used property abi? Sad , really sad.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Ranoscky(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Niger2011

U'r nottin but a Rat's prick. U'r just a disgrace to your family. i hope u'r not d only child of your parent's, b'cos if paradventure u'r d only child, dat means your parent's r childless. it's better havin a dog at home dan havin u as a child. make your parents no get hope say dem get pikin o, b'cos u'r of no use as a "human being" talkless of being useful to your parents. how i wish i can buy u off your parents n donate u to d charity b'cos u'r an im-becile dat is speakin out of prematured brain. N mind u, for an im-becile lyk u changin your nationality to saudi arabia is a big insult to d arabians if u don't know. u'r surposed to change your nationality to somalia or chad. I'm fukkin sure dat your dad married your mum wen she was 10yrs old n dey gave birth to u wen your pregnancy was just 5months old, dat was d reason y u'r an im-becile, n talk's prematuredly. n d worst of all is dat, u mum has no b.reast on her chest wen your dad married her at d age of 10 den, so she can't b.reast feed u, but thank god for "cowbell milk" dat your dad bought n dey mix it with water n fed u if not, i wonder how d situation of your lyf would have been now. margutt lyk u. Do u want to tell me dat, all d gurls u have been datin r below 15yrs? y not give all your daughters away at d age of 10, n say after all, mohamed married a tender aged gurl? Arindin ni e, O'gbon rara! (holla back, i'm waitin)
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Ruq: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Since!
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by tempest01(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
seyibrown:

@tempest01
Is there really such a clause? Please post a link or the full text!

@niger2011
Have you considered renouncing your citizenship?
Well I read in the papers once when His group were trying to defend him mentioned the clause, i don't recall it word 4 word but it had said something like what i posted
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by niger2011: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
You are all disgrace and disappointment to your God. Now i know 98% of the Nigeria population have one or more brain challenge(s). People like Ranoscky needs to remain in yaba (left side) grin grin grin
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by OMAALE(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
niger2011:

You are all disgrace and disappointment to your God.  Now i know 98% of the Nigeria population have one or more brain challenge(s). People like Ranoscky needs to remain in yaba (left side)  grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Thekeeper(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]good ridance 2 bad rubbish!!! tongue
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by yulad(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2010
I think we should all give it a break already.

What really are they prosecuting him for? Contracting a marriage with a minor[b] with[/b] the consent of her parents? I think this is a case of Nigerians trying to prove more Western than the West, like the ill-fated move to legalize gay marriages some years back.

Granted-- the man is el grande douchebaggio. Granted-- this makes me feel like socking him a good one in the gut. But to prosecute him--hah!. Even some states in the U.S. still have marriages with minors (13-17) legal with parental consent
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Ranoscky(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
^
Have u ever expressed your feelings to a 13yr old gurl b4? talkless of marrying her.
How do u feel when u hear dat a 3rd wife with a 1 child was chased away by her husband at d age of 17yr?
How old was your mum when your dad married her?
How would u feel if ur father com's back home with a 15yr old gurl as a 2nd wife?
How old was your gurlfriend when u 1st met her?
How will u feel if a 35yrs old man com lookin after your 13yrs old daughter? 
pls no offence!

@2011, N so fukk what if i lyv in haba? kini big deal? Aye'n se e! u don't know. all i can say to u is sorry! cry cry cry
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Outstrip(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
yulad:

I think we should all give it a break already.

What really are they prosecuting him for? Contracting a marriage with a minor[b] with[/b] the consent of her parents? I think this is a case of Nigerians trying to prove more Western than the West, like the ill-fated move to legalize gay marriages some years back.

Granted-- the man is el grande douchebaggio. Granted-- this makes me feel like socking him a good one in the gut. But to prosecute him--hah!. Even some states in the U.S. still have marriages with minors (13-17) legal with parental consent

With an adult?? You ar a liar. He is a douche bag and so are you for insinuating that rape should be allowed because a parent says so
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Beaf: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
[size=21pt]Use this on his balls[/size]

Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Ranoscky(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
^
grin grin grin grin grin (JCSL) just can't stop laffin!
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by naturaltee(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2010
d 1st tin for dem to hav done is to rip him of his senatorship of d FR n every oda tin can folo cos dis is really a disgrace,
next tin u ll hear is a national honour for him angry
msheeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by andyanders: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2010
DO NOT ALLOW YERIMA COME TO YOUR DAUGHTER'S NAMING CEREMONY BECAUSE HIS MANHOOD WILL RISE ON SIGHTING THE BABY. HE IS MAD. SICK AND GOT MENTAL DISORDER TO BE HAVING URGE FOR MINORS. FOR GOD'S SAKE, 14YR BABY? WHAT IF THE BABY IS HIS DAUGHTER? IF YOU ALLOW YERIMA'S OWN DAUGHTER OF EVEN 3 TO 6YRS TO SLEEP ON THE SAME BED WITH HIM, HE WILL WILL SURELY have intimacy WITH HER. SO TO GO A BUY A BABY CHILD WITH $100,000. GOES TO SHOW THAT HE IS MAD. BECAUSE THIS WAS PART OF HIS EMBEZZLEMENT FROM THE PUBLIC TREASURY, HE CAN AFFORD TO BUY MORE BABY'S. SO IF ANY BABY  GIRL IS MISSING IN NIGERIA, THE POLICE SHOULD LOOK FOR YERIMA AND DRILL HIM BECAUSE HE IS A VERY GOOD SUSPECT.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by isimili: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2010
whilst not wishing to be seen as doubtful of our judiciary, talk about yerima (ye ye man) being prosecuted is laughable. he is a member of the PDP (People destruction party) and therefore untouchable. That said the lord and Allah who all of us worship selectively will visit him at the right time.

One thing i have not heard anyone ask him is where he got the $100,000.00 which he paid the father of the bride. I don't suppose that his official fees as a givernor would have been enough for that size of dowry and stupendous wedding and celebration.

When i think about him and that child my skin and hair crawl and shake violently out of disgust. We need to investigate him thoroughly and find out what he mad have done to young girls while he was a governor.
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Ranoscky(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2010
^
Investigate him thoroughly? shocked in Nigeria? undecided hehe. . .I guess u'v been out of d country for so long!
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by KnowAll(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2010
[size=14pt]

This is a case of Medecine after death. An offence commited in secular Abuja
[/size]

Your President was less than 5 miles when this man was commiting the offence. 

Your IGP was less than 5 miles when this man was commiting the offence. undecided

Your Cheif Justice and AG(Chief Law Officer indeed) for the nation was less than 5 miles when this man was commiting the offence.  lipsrsealed

Your 108 Senators and 450 odd Reps men where less than 5 miles away when the offence was commited, 

Your Service Cheifs where less than 5 miles from where the offence was commited.  undecided

[size=14pt]There has being a systemic failure with regards to those who are tasked with Up-holding the rule of law[/size].

[size=14pt]Some of the officials who were suppose to apprehend this man whilst commiting this offence in broad day light were busy helping themselves to vintage wine and the best Tuwo North of the Niger and Benue Rivers on the said day of the offence.  embarassed

This case is an wholesome indictment on the whole apparatus of Goverment, if it were a parliamentary democracy we are pratising,  a vote of no confidence can easily be passed on this Goverment for unwanton dereliction of duty.[/size]
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by yulad(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
Outstrip:

With an adult?? You ar a liar. He is a douche bag and so are you for insinuating that despoil should be allowed because a parent says so

You ought to at least do a cusory research before calling me a liar because u just hurt my delicate sensibilities cry

These should help you out:

http://www.coolnurse.com/marriage_laws.htm

http://law.jrank.org/pages/11840/Marriage-Age-Requirements.html

Note that I am not in suppourt of such a union. I am just not clear on the grounds for carrying out the prosecution. I mean we have been having this sharia vs Nigerian constitution for a long time. And this obviously is not an isolated case. I even doubt the Nigerian legal system has clear cut provisions for such a case as this. This is justanother case of doing somethin just to appear busy--like, say, running to work on a trampoline!
Re: Yerima To Face Prosecution ! by Ibomade1: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
Its about time. The man is a pervert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community / EXPOSED; Buhari Part Of The Conspiracy That Killed Ken-sarowiwa / Updates From Dino Melaye Kogi West Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.