Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church (36563 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Ardour(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2018
People still dey go her church undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by ikorodureporta: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2018
She go sabi cure ogbanje well well

1 Like

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by mr1759: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Dual ministry
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Isobug: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
No waaoo
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by felo812000(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
nice lips. Na only women dey dis church. E go sweet wen she go dey do me water deliverance. Abeg o na joke
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Michelle55: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Eddie22:
[left][/left]
cheesy looking for who to prey on abi? Ogbeni there's nothing like sure game anywhere.. Everything is based on effective predictions. So stop deceiving people Biko. You are this rich with all your winnings yet you are still depending on other people's little savings to survive, how possible is that? Win alone nwanne grin

3 Likes

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by khaylherb96(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2018
see the way all of them are entering the spirit realm. Kudos to the ooni's priest grin
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by metroid(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2018
Qualitygod01:
shocked

I don't understand the union between a prophetess of God( not sure) and ooni of ife.( representive of the gods)

You can speak and I will listen but placing your hands on my head to pray, not happening.

It's a mysterious union something

1 Like

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by enilove(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
Her dressing says it all...
You are very very correct .
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by quatum: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Where is her church located?
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Qualitygod01(f): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2018
metroid:

It's a mysterious union something

grin

So mysterious I must confess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by rhames(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2018
dabrin:
Ooni of Ife’s wife, queen Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi ministering in her church recently.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/pictures-of-olori-prophetess-naomi-ministering-in-her-church

Ministry of the Devil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by quatum: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Oni love pretty women sha
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by nickxtra(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
dabrin:
Ooni of Ife’s wife, queen Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi ministering in her church recently.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/pictures-of-olori-prophetess-naomi-ministering-in-her-church

This can't last long as long as she remains the Oni's wife. Very soon, there will be a fall out.

2 Likes

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by oluwaahmed: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
How Yoruba's infused juju to Christianity and still cash out is simply amazing

2 Likes

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by IbrahimDamola: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Chrisbeks:
How does she balance this with all the fetish rituals she has to involve in as ooni's wife

For we yoruba, it is piece of cake.

We can hide 20 fresh human skulls under the altar while shouting 'Jesus is lord'. It is not big deal in yorubaland. In fact it is the norm and the hallmark of omoluabism. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by rOsy247(f): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Funny
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by DonMarvay(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Hospiceotis:
Are u into sports betting?
Wanna make some money today?
I've got a game of 6 odds with 100% guarantee for pay after win
If interested whatsapp ==> 090 705 748 58

All you people always advertising this, don't you want to be a billionaire?
If you have games with 100% guarantee all you need to do is borrow money from your friend, play and win big, then pay your friend back with good interest.
Then from the huge money you claim to make, you can keep betting more and more until you have made billions and you are tired of winning.
The unfortunate thing is that some people will still call you and probably send you money because too many olodo still exist.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Goalnaldo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
DonMarvay:

If you have games with 100% guarantee all you need to do is borrow money from your friend, play and win big, then pay your friend back with good interest.
Then from the huge money you claim to make, you can keep betting more and more until you have made billions and you are tired of winning.
The unfortunate thing is that some people will still call you and probably send you money because too many olodo still exist.
or he should go borrow from Banks or E-money.

1 Like

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by pek(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
DonMarvay:

It is a pity I can only give you one like. Exactly what I keep telling those that care to listen. If I have 100% guarantee winning, I will sell all I have, borrow as much as I can and play. Unfortunately, fools will keep patronising him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by jamace(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
This reminds me of
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by jamace(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
This reminds me of King Solomon in the Bible, who married many foreign wives who brought their Gods to Israel. Because of that God became angry with King Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Arysexy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na white garment church sef. Mtcheeeeeeew!

See as she dey transfer Mami water spirit to that innocent girl.

White garment and Oni Shrine na d same
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by sinbadd: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
She on MK watch now grin grin
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by bizzibodi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
How oni take sight her sef.
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
I pray their marriage is not affected by their beliefs
Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by davillian(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chrisbeks:
How does she balance this with all the fetish rituals she has to involve in as ooni's wife
There is no balancing
The moment she married ooni of ife
The gift of the holy spirit left her.
You can't be participating in rituals and still appear clean in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Olori Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi Ministering In Her Church by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir / King Making In Igbo Lands / Brief History Of NDOKWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.