Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Cassper Nyovest Is 28 And Feeling Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassper Nyovest Is 28 And Feeling Good (261 Views)

Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest Is 28 And Feeling Good by Deborahjohn(f): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2018

Happy birthday to the SA famous rapper, Cassper Nyovest as he celebrates his 28th birthday today.

Following the success of his Fill Up concert and huge performance done at Global Citizen festival, the rapper took to his social media accounts announcing his birthday date.

The Tito Mboweni hitmaker, has organized a birthday party which will hold on the 22nd of this month, December in Maftown.

The rapper revealed that

Continue Below link:-

https://www.flexyhype.net/entertainment/cassper-nyovest-is-28-and-feeling-good/

(1) (Reply)

Voice Kenchi Stew(fever Cover) The Guy Make Brain 4 Real / Doncredo Just Release A New Song Titled Baby Na Fire / Daddy Freeze Explains Why It Will Be Hard For Him To Be A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.