Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Gospel Musician, Survives Ritualist Attack After A Battle (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gospel Musician, Survives Ritualist Attack After A Battle (Photos) (308 Views)

Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Musician, Survives Ritualist Attack After A Battle (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
A Nigerian Gospel Musician, Jblingzmoney, took this his official handle to thank God for saving him from the hands of demons in human's disguise who wanted to take his life this season..

The singer who shared photos of the brutality he received from the ritualists wrote;

You are always there to help,you are always there to help,even when no one else was there,you are always there for me,even when I can't feel,even when I cannot trace you,I still have faith in your words that you are always there for me.

THANK YOU JESUS ...for giving me life again and saving me from the hands of Ritualist,demons in human body,
who can Battle with the Lord? Nobody ..... The God who See's even in the darkest of Nigth,The God that hears the silent prayer from the heart,you gave me strength to wrestle with 4 demonic men and you pravail,all I can say is thank you JESUS ...I am alive ,I am saved and I am bouncing up stronger..this is my testimony JESUS WINS ANOINTING DEY MY HEAD

Re: Nigerian Gospel Musician, Survives Ritualist Attack After A Battle (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Gospel Musician, Survives Ritualist Attack After A Battle (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2018
More

(1) (Reply)

Help! The Asaba Rapist Is About To Be Released On Administrative Bail. / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Sickle Cell Patients Should Not Pay For Treatment - Philanthropist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.