Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Gucci Men Wrist Watches Daniel Roth Cal 1306 Abuja - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gucci Men Wrist Watches Daniel Roth Cal 1306 Abuja (1859 Views)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Invicta Men's Wrist Watch For Sale!! / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gucci Men Wrist Watches Daniel Roth Cal 1306 Abuja by Doctorjames(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Now this is a beauty! Of course it is, it's by Gucci. This is a very beautiful watch fit for a man, it also has a nice weight to it. You'll definitely feel it on your hand the first few times you wear it and I can guarantee people will be stopping you to ask what watch you're wearing. It would be a great gift for someone you really care about. Or maybe for yourself? The face size is perfect, it doesn't make you look like you have a clock on you're wrist but isn't small either. it's just the right size to look like a classy Gucci Timepiece on your wrist. This is Clean Used Item and in the best condition.
Gucci Men Wrist Watches Daniel Roth Cal 1306 Chronograph Mens Watch. $3,895.00 bought from Gucci store in 2017 in USA.

Call for inspection and its negotiable. I'm a Musician and i am selling some of my Jewelries.

Price is 120k

Slightly negotiable
Call and whatsapp me on 08153005181

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start This T-shirt Business With Just N25,000. / Babcock Female Students Your Attention Are Needed Here. / Trendy Ankara Skirt Styles You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.