Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers (15471 Views)

Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by fowlyansh181(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oluwatosin678:
just buy a glo sim and do dia 5k monthly sub..... ur life will never remain the same..... Awon oloshi network
how much data does the 5k give?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by David160(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
StormInc:

What's the code
dial *777# as if you wan buy data and click special data plan
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by vheckthor1: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xavage7:
Oga forget all these shii use glo special ₦200 naira plan where ₦200=1288 mb.... ie 1.2 GB.... U can sub as many times as u like and it will add up so ₦1000=6.5gb
....Na so I dey take live on YouTube o....
watin b d code?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by steveblue809(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
celtel recharge 10 for 1 gig
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by holymallam60(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
all of this networks have their various working locations and the capacity of your pocket. you just have to select the one suitable one for you
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by abdulmalik3(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
czarina:
Upwork/Fiverr
I use freelancer.com and truelancer.com
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by czarina(f): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
abdulmalik3:
I use freelancer.com and truelancer.com
How is Truelancer like?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by SweetDami(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
The best justice you can do for yourself is to buy a WiFi that you can use for free in the night starting by 12am but if you want to use it in day time you will have to recharge it
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by ayatt(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bigboy289:
*344#, but you will have to migrate to the plan first

thanks. pulse ryt
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by OKorowanta: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nuclearact:
*141# and follow the prompt. Buy data, then monthly data, then 2k for 3.5Gb. You will receive 10gb+. Make sure say na new SIM ooo. Dial *223# to check your full balance.

Bros abeg,d package go end after your first data recharge? or it continues wit d second one on and on?
Dats is,pesin go dey get the same benefit after the data monthly package expire?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Nuclearact: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
OKorowanta:

Bros abeg,d package go end after your first data recharge? or it continues wit d second one on and on?
Dats is,pesin go dey get the same benefit after the data monthly package expire?
I have been using it since July.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
I use Airtel 1k for 3GB
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by sureteeboy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nuclearact:
*141# and follow the prompt. Buy data, then monthly data, then 2k for 3.5Gb. You will receive 10gb+. Make sure say na new SIM ooo. Dial *223# to check your full balance.
Hello Bro. I just got a new sim and I'm still using the free 4GB bonus. I'm thinking of migrating to Smart Trybe so I can enjoy the night browsing package as well. Is the migration likely to affect my chances of receiving the double data by the time I exhaust this 4GB bonus and I decide to subscribe for the 2k plan.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by henryobinna(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
I'm really surprised only one person has mentioned 9mobile/etisalat...

If you care about speed, 9mobile is the best amongst mtn/glo/Airtel/9mobile. These I've tested, glo is the slowest followed closely by airtel then mtn. 9mobile has never disappointed me speedwise plus the data is never speedily exhausted.

Though their data is not cheap compared to the rest, but believe me it's worth it.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by abdulmalik3(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2018
czarina:
How is Truelancer like?
it was cool and easier to get clients

1 Like

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by abdulmalik3(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2018
czarina:
How is Truelancer like?
let's hook up. I wish to work on upwork and I want to ask some question.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Nuclearact: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
sureteeboy:

Hello Bro. I just got a new sim and I'm still using the free 4GB bonus. I'm thinking of migrating to Smart Trybe so I can enjoy the night browsing package as well. Is the migration likely to affect my chances of receiving the double data by the time I exhaust this 4GB bonus and I decide to subscribe for the 2k plan.
I never migrated away from the default tariff on both my Sims. Both there is no crime in trying, if they stopped giving the bonus, you can always go and buy another SIM.

1 Like

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by StormInc: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
henryobinna:
I'm really surprised only one person has mentioned 9mobile/etisalat...

If you care about speed, 9mobile is the best amongst mtn/glo/Airtel/9mobile. These I've tested, glo is the slowest followed closely by airtel then mtn. 9mobile has never disappointed me speedwise plus the data is never speedily exhausted.

Though their data is not cheap compared to the rest, but believe me it's worth it.

I currently use 9mobile. Do you know any special plan that is a bit cheaper than the normal data buying.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by henryobinna(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
StormInc:

I currently use 9mobile. Do you know any special plan that is a bit cheaper than the normal data buying.
nope, unless it's the 1gig for 200 naira 3 days and doesn't work on all sims
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by StormInc: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
henryobinna:

What's the code
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by henryobinna(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
StormInc:

What's the code
*929*10#
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by mrpoul(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xavage7:
Oga forget all these shii use glo special ₦200 naira plan where ₦200=1288 mb.... ie 1.2 GB.... U can sub as many times as u like and it will add up so ₦1000=6.5gb
....Na so I dey take live on YouTube o....
pls tell me the code
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Bigboy289(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
ayatt:

thanks. pulse ryt
Yes
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Ghanaian(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hi Friends, I'm here to help you on Approval of upwork Account Tips to setup upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada account Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188 Thanks.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Rayreezy: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bigboy289:
Yes

I did this sub, I have 325mb remaining but I can't use it. It's not connecting
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by Lionhearted: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
SweetDami:
The best justice you can do for yourself is to buy a WiFi that you can use for free in the night starting by 12am but if you want to use it in day time you will have to recharge it

Tell us more about it...
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by sureteeboy(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2018
AyencoH2O:
I work with AirtelNG. We call it double data plan. If you got activated to Airtel Network from September till date, your data plan will be double of the previous customary data plans. So for 200 naira which initially thought gives you 200mb but now 400mb
300 for 750mb, 500 for 1.5gb, 2k for 10gb.
Other benefits attached is upgrading your SIM to 4G for free with which you will be given 4G free for 7days and 25% on all successive subscriptions. I also currently enjoy 10gb+ for 2k. For the second month running. So get on the smartphone network today.
Hello Bro, Do I have to enable autorenewal before I can enjoy the 10Gb+ in subsequent months? And besides, I noticed there's quite a disparity when I check my data with *140# and *223#. The latter displays more MB than the former
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by ev4real(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2018
henryobinna:
This package works on my sim, just that i don't like the stress of subscribing every 3 days hence am thinking of doing 1 month plan on airtel. what would you advise ?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by henryobinna(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2018
ev4real:
This package works on my sim, just that i don't like the stress of subscribing every 3 days hence am thinking of doing 1 month plan on airtel. what would you advise ?
if the airtel you're talking about is 4G then go for it, airtel 4G is fast very fast
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by ev4real(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2018
henryobinna:
if the airtel you're talking about is 4G then go for it, airtel 4G is fast very fast
Not 4G, It's 3G.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers by henryobinna(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2018
ev4real:
Not 4G, It's 3G.
run bro, run very far away from airtel and glo 3G, just run.

Continue managing the 9mobile cos there's no option

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Radio Station / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review / Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.