Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,122 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Land Clients Effortlessly On Instagram If You Render A Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Land Clients Effortlessly On Instagram If You Render A Service (289 Views)

What Service Do You Render(lagos Business Only) / Earn Effortlessly On Tech Ad Revenue / What Service Do You Render? Talk About Your Business FOR FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Land Clients Effortlessly On Instagram If You Render A Service by JoeWeebo(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2018
After making a lot of cash on Facebook selling my freelance writing service and some digital products in different niches, I decided to jump on Instagram to give it a try.

I created my Instagram account early September this year with the intention to generate cash from it (especially in dollars) just as I have been doing with Facebook in Naira.

I was testing so many niches. I first started as a personal development coach, then I switched to a millionaire mentor faking a lifestyle without knowing what I will eventually sell when I finally build the huge following.

I even went as far as creating another account in the weight loss niche posing as a weight loss expert. I grew this two accounts to 200+ following within a week.

As I was growing these accounts, I was reading blog posts upon blog posts, watching YouTube videos that has anything with making money with Instagram on it.

As I was learning, my understanding was opening and I found out that I was doing something wrong, and also, I wasn't going to last if I choose to continue with what I was doing.

Immediately, I closed the two account, went back to the materials I have gathered during my learning from different mentors.

I drew out a new plan and strategy and created a new account as an ecommerce website designer and an Instagram ads expert.

Now, was I really a website designer or marketing expert? No. I don't even know anything about website design.

So, what was my plan?

To act as a middle man unknowingly to clients.

I will go out to look for clients that needs this service, get a deal, handover the project to a website designer at a lower fee and keep the difference.

And guess what! It worked as planned.

I used a technique I learned from one of the most influential digital marketer in the world and within two weeks, I landed 2 clients where I made a commission of $100 each.

That was $200 within two weeks of launching my new account in the website design niche (ecommerce to be precise).

All the client I have been working with, to them I am the one doing the job. All I do is take the money from the client, pay the website designer and keep the difference. I make sure in every transaction I get nothing less than $100 as my own share.

My lowest ever has been $50.

My website designer don't even know this as he doesn't know how much I do charge my clients. He just know I get a commission from every transaction.

This is the strategy I still use till date as it works. It doesn't only work for website design niche. I have tried it for social media management niche, and I have landed clients with it.

I manage people's account on Instagram using this very technique.

I know you have been on Instagram now for months, if not years, and I can swear that landing clients has not been easy for you.

Am I right?

Now, I will be sharing this technique with members of my WhatsApp community, "The 3am Hustle" on our weekly free training coming up on Friday this week by 7:00pm.

Are you a graphic designer, content creator or whatever service you render online. As far as you render a service online, this technique will work for you. I don't sell digital products on Instagram, I sell services and I am making a full time income from it.

Join me now so you don't miss this class as you are not the only one reading this now. Chat me up on WhatsApp via 07037569338 with the keyword, "The 3am Hustle" and you will be added.

See you at the other side!

(1) (Reply)

Learn: How Top 10 Richest People In Africa Made Their Money / Security Gadgets Dealers/consultants / Glad Tidings Global Link Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.