Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws (31222 Views)

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Europa League Knockout Round Live Draws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Excallibur:
stop talking trash...when barca and madrid where sweating to top thier group you did not know that it has advantage abi ...city wey top thier group, they no get easy draw?
sweating against against who exactly oga their group was settled even b4 de kicked the ball on matchday1. What are u saying? Next pls
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
andrew444:

When Barca was playing Chelsea last season I guess it was an easy draw and Madrid playing psg.

Mancity was playing Fc Basel last season I guess it's a hard draw .

It's better you don't talk if you have nothing important to say
those where very straight 4ward games. U must b a fan of one of them. My leave u with ur wahala
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Excallibur(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Vizzy4u:
sweating against against who exactly oga their group was settled even b4 de kicked the ball on matchday1. What are u saying? Next pls
So you expected them to have tough groups when they where seeded in pot 1 in the group draws grin ...Barca had spurs and inter...how is that even easy...or is it spains fault that liverpool cannot beat young boys ...are you new to watching champions league
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by enambobo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
andrew444:

He is talking about champions league and not Epl ,is he the highest goal scorer in the champions league ?

Liverpool Bayern is a 50/50 game,if you don't up your game you will be out ,is it not Liverpool that got beaten by red star Belgrade ?
And wasn't it man city that got beaten at home by Lyon? That game was an off. Chill Liverpool will blow Bayern like a chaff. I'm not bragging. Don't forget they have the experience.
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Excallibur:
So you expected them to have tough groups when they where seeded in pot 1 in the group draws grin ...Barca had spurs and inter...how is that even easy...or is it spains fault that liverpool cannot beat young boys ...are you new to watching champions league
"Liverpool can't beat young boys" ha...

Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by andrew444(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
enambobo:

And wasn't it man city that got beaten at home by Lyon? That game was an off. Chill Liverpool will blow Bayern like a chaff. I'm not bragging. Don't forget they have the experience.

When did Lyon beat mancity home and away ? City only lost at the ethiad

I am a Barca fan and I am supporting city and Liverpool after my lovely Barca
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by andrew444(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Vizzy4u:
those where very straight 4ward games. U must b a fan of one of them. My leave u with ur wahala

Lol you know you have no point already bro ,abi I lie ? Did Madrid get easy draw last season ? Now that they got easy draw you are making noise
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Excallibur(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Vizzy4u:
"Liverpool can't beat young boys" ha...
how does this relate to the argument abi u no get point again

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by hermesprogidy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Manu is out. PSG will slaughter them.
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Excallibur:
how does this relate to the argument abi u no get point again
oga kindly go back to d last thing u said. When liverpool play young boys? U sure say u even know who n who una play 4 group stage? No wonder You Never Win Anythinggrin
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by enambobo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
andrew444:

When did Lyon beat mancity home and away ? City only lost at the ethiad

I am a Barca fan and I am supporting city and Liverpool after my lovely Barca
I think you need binoculars to see well. Were did I say they were beaten home and away?
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by andrew444(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
enambobo:

I think you need binoculars to see well. Were did I say they were beaten home and away?

You said it okay am not blind ,you talk say weda no b mancity Lyon beat home and away ,maybe your English deceive you and not my eyes
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by enambobo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
andrew444:

You said it okay am not blind ,you talk say weda no b mancity Lyon beat home and away ,maybe your English deceive you and not my eyes
My friend I cannot help you. Go back and check it. If it's still not clear then your problem is spiritual.
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by osazsky(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mumu eufa they still think man u is a big club,them wan make money,they will be shocked to see that there are empty seats everywhere at oldtrashford .no sane person will waste his money on buying man u ticket, na only PSG fans go full everywhere
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by ceeceeco: 4:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Excallibur:
Barcelona round of 16... 2014 mancity , 2015 mancity, 2016 arsenal , 2017 psg , 2018 chelsea....guy try get sense abeg
senseless barca fan spotted.
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Excallibur(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Vizzy4u:
oga kindly go back to d last thing u said. When liverpool play young boys? U sure say u even know who n who una play 4 group stage? No wonder You Never Win Anythinggrin
sorry i meant red star grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by Excallibur(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2018
ceeceeco:
senseless barca fan spotted.
you are the senseless fool here, which of the teams i mentioned are small teams
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by groundnutoil(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Vizzy4u:
no be d reaching na d carrying
so what will you say about juventus
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by taiocol: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Bvb all the way..... Rip Spurs
Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Live Draws by ceeceeco: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Excallibur:
you are the senseless fool here, which of the teams i mentioned are small teams
Chill man...why your blood dey hot? u no know me, I no know u...so chill!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Draw @ 4:00PM Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.