Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gospel Musician, Jblingzmoney, Survives Ritualists Attack After A Battle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Musician, Jblingzmoney, Survives Ritualists Attack After A Battle (242 Views)

I Have Never Lost A Battle — Tonto Dikeh (Pix) / DMX on Life Support Following Heart Attack After Drug Overdose / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musician, Jblingzmoney, Survives Ritualists Attack After A Battle by logtrend52: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Gospel musician, Jblingzmoney, survives ritualists attack after a battle.

Jblingzmoney wrote :-

You are always there to help,you are always there to help,even when no one else was there,you are always there for me,even when I can’t feel,even when I cannot trace you,I still have faith in your words that you are always there for me.

THANK YOU JESUS …for giving me life again and saving me from the hands of Ritualist,demons in human body,

who can Battle with the Lord? Nobody ….. The God who See’s even in the darkest of Nigth,The God that hears the silent prayer from the heart,you gave me strength to wrestle with 4 demonic men and you pravail,all I can say is thank you JESUS …I am alive ,I am saved and I am bouncing up stronger..this is my testimony JESUS WINS.
°

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/gospel-musician-jblingzmoney-survives-ritualists-attack-after-a-battle/

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, Fynestboi, seun, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Not Barred From America; He Has A US Tour Early 2019 – Manager / Kanye West Re-affirm His Support For Trump In 2019. / Basket Mouth Vs Frank Donga Comedy Clash, Head 2 Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.