Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Optimise Your Window 10 PC For Fast Performance - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Optimise Your Window 10 PC For Fast Performance (749 Views)

Ways To Reduce How Much Data Your Win­dows 10 PC Uses / How To Set Computer Parental Control In PC For Your Child / How Optimise Your Laptop Battery 90% To Last For 5 To 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Optimise Your Window 10 PC For Fast Performance by ggrun: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2018
How to Optimise Your Window 10 PC for Fast Performance

Please before you read this, note that I am making cool cash from this platform... You can check it out by clicking here

If you have Window 10 on your PC, you will bear me witness that the PC's performance slows down when playing games or using any heavy application.

Window 10 comes with so many features. And some of those features may not be important to us.

Optimising your Window 10 PC performance starts by first disabling those features you are not using and uninstalling applications you hardly use.

The more applications you have on your PC, the more space they occupy and the less the processing speed of your computer.

To cut it short, there are five major steps you can take to optimise your PC performance;

1. Disable all the Startup Apps.
2. Decrease Visual Effects.
3. Uninstall Useless Softwares.
4. Set Power Option to High.
5. Use Wise Game Booster.How to Optimise Your Window 10 PC for Fast Performance

Please before you read this, note that I am making cool cash from this platform... You can check it out by clicking here

If you have Window 10 on your PC, you will bear me witness that the PC's performance slows down when playing games or using any heavy application.

Window 10 comes with so many features. And some of those features may not be important to us.

Optimising your Window 10 PC performance starts by first disabling those features you are not using and uninstalling applications you hardly use.

The more applications you have on your PC, the more space they occupy and the less the processing speed of your computer.

To cut it short, there are five major steps you can take to optimise your PC performance;

5. Use Wise Game Booster.
How to Optimise Your Window 10 PC for Fast Performance

5. Use Wise Game Booster.

(1) (Reply)

EZY MOUSE SCANNER- Distributors Needed Nationwide! / Window 10 / How To Easily Enable Subtitles In VLC Media Player In 5mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.