Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) (31391 Views)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Wale309: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
could he have been waiting for a day like this to get back at him?
nice come back!
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by RTSC: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Starboytwo:
Sack mouhrinho and watch my team come back.....

I can't believe there's so much fuss about Pogba's future...we will never sell pogba....pogba is not the problem,the problem is mouhrinho....he has failed to get the best out of man utd players...pogba,lukaku,Sanchez,rashford,martial.... imagine,just imagine Guardiola getting hold of Rashford....watch how he has turned Sterling into a massive threat....

I love mouhrinho ok as a person,I love his energy and antics and you can't dent he is a great coach but the marriage with United is not a positive one....we are not a defensive team and he has done nothing but complain and criticize everybody this season both Ed Woodward and the players....

Bring in pochettino or zidane and watch how mata,pogba,martial,Sanchez,lukaku etc would turn up....

If you are man utd fan and can still stomach the nonsense football we are currently playing then you deserve accolades...I stopped watching man utd matches when we we played against wolves and was trying to defend one goal we scored.....A whole MANCHESTER UNITED closing shop because we scored a goal against wolves(a new comer)...

Let mouhrinho go....

I'm a lover of good football and in love with klopp...so it's Liverpool this season for me....
No true United fan support Liverpool. Not even at gun point.

There is too much bad blood between both.

This is why UK based fans call foreign fans plastics.

They don't grasp the history.

2 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by GEEBITE: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Brilliantly summed up,your education isn't a waste.
Starboytwo:

I can't believe there's so much fuss about Pogba's future...we will never sell pogba....pogba is not the problem,the problem is mouhrinho....he has failed to get the best out of man utd players...pogba,lukaku,Sanchez,rashford,martial.... imagine,just imagine Guardiola getting hold of Rashford....watch how he has turned Sterling into a massive threat....

I love mouhrinho ok as a person,I love his energy and antics and you can't dent he is a great coach but the marriage with United is not a positive one....we are not a defensive team and he has done nothing but complain and criticize everybody this season both Ed Woodward and the players....

Bring in pochettino or zidane and watch how mata,pogba,martial,Sanchez,lukaku etc would turn up....

If you are man utd fan and can still stomach the nonsense football we are currently playing then you deserve accolades...I stopped watching man utd matches when we we played against wolves and was trying to defend one goal we scored.....A whole MANCHESTER UNITED closing shop because we scored a goal against wolves(a new comer)...

Let mouhrinho go....

I'm a lover of good football and in love with klopp...so it's Liverpool this season for me....
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by donbenie(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
lawnreigh:
There is no reason for Casillas to be bitter about Mourinho and there time in Madrid, Mourinho has coached many players just like he has played under many coaches, he is only been childish by doing that. No champion forever and coaching requires taking some tough decisions
There was nothing tough about Mourinho's decision to demote Casillas,he was just being petty and busy fighting imaginary enemies and Casillas has every reason to be aggrieved..

3 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
beautyhd:
Mourinho should go.

He has murdered my man u.

I wish I can change club
Why Didnt You Ask Him To Leave When He Won Europa League Man U. He Will Go Nowhere
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
RTSC:

No true United fan support Liverpool. Not even at gun point.

There is too much bad blood between both.

This is why UK based fans call foreign fans plastics.

They don't grasp the history.
I'd choose Liverpool over man city...hell I'd choose Kano pillars over man City
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by maisauki: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
D silence of manJESTer united fans on social media is proudly sponsored by SHAQIRI
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Notatribalist:
God bless you Ike..sincerely I am not gana watch man u again until mourhiho is sacked and arrested for destroying my lovely man u..
You know this ain't true ���
I've said this more than 10 times and before i say Jack, i'm at the viewing center.

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by greatman247(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Starboytwo:

Let mouhrinho go....

Modified..
Just found out it's PSG for us hahaha..before Dem blow whistle we don Jah already...

Bleep... Sack Mouhrinho and Pogba. They are both useless. Pogba is a good player, but play with so much pride and thereby killing the team. Pogba was suppose to be player that carries other players along but on the pitch he plays with so much styles that go wrong and are not working for the team instead of actually playing for the team.

Pogba only have time for parties, cars and private jets. I am not sure he trains cos he makes so much mistake with the ball. He never gets a lot of ball right.

The only player that also have time for parties and cars is Abumenyang of Arsenal but the different is Abumenyang still show great results in his game and he balls for the team unlike useless Pogba.

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Foodforthought: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Starboytwo:

Let mouhrinho go....

Modified..
Just found out it's PSG for us hahaha..before Dem blow whistle we don Jah already...
The hard truth.
Honestly I'm fed up with Jose Mourinho turning a whole man u to his personal show.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
ManU problem was giving maurinho an improved contract last summer

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Starboytwo:

Let mouhrinho go....

Modified..

Don't bring Pep in Man u Case.. Man u fans criticize Pep when he was in barcelona said the likes of Messi , iniasta, xavi made him a good manager that he should come to england. Now you've him as rival don't wish for him enjoy the special one and the only one grin grin grin grin
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Talknochip(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol..The rate Man Utd are going, even the likes of Orlando pirates and Eyimba will beat them black and 'red'.. Jose should save his career now by turning to Coaching National teams..
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by pat077: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why is cassillas still bitter? Was it mouriho that sold him to Porto? He drop form and deserve to be on the bench.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jose Muorinho must be sacked as fast as possible.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seandisputed:

You know this ain't true ���
I've said this more than 10 times and before i say Jack, i'm at the viewing center.
could u believe I didn't watched yesterday's match even though I was not busy?what's the need watching your beloved team playing nonsense? Is not really about being beaten,but all about playing good football.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Lorenzop: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
myettiallah:
It was until yesterday that I noticed that the BBC were core Man United supportes grin
Immediately after the defeat to liverpool..
Their first headline was like...
MAN U LOST TO LIVERPOOL BY TWO DEFLECTED STRIKES. making it look as if it was a lucky win by liverpool grin

Again since this morning, they have written over five articles in a bid to hasten mourinho's sacking grin

MAN U is the people's club #GGMU

I swear, if it where yo be the other way round, just imagine the headlines

"man u shatters Liverpool unbeaten record"

Man U edges Liverpool in a dominant performance"

Stupid journalism...have never seen a site so biased in reporting as BBC
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Beedude(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Casillas is still pained Mourinho kicked his ass out of Real Madrid
And u think Casillas isn't well honored at Madrid than Mourinho ?

2 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by engrelvis(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
oluwatosink:
Mourinho is a failure..
But he is always lucky to win trophies..

angry
emphatic no.mourino was never lucky in winning trophies.he work hard for dem.but now those tatics he used is now outdated.teams r wiser now.he shud take one yr holiday n reinvent himself
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by cooltola(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Notatribalist:
could u believe I didn't watched yesterday's match even though I was not busy?what's the need watching your beloved team playing nonsense? Is not really about being beaten,but all about playing good football.
That's what Mourinho don't understand, just give us good football
The last time Liverpool won a trophy, Rashford was still a toddler but you won't see them complain like us because they play good football
it's one thing playing football but still lose and another thing playing bad football and still lose.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Seandisputed:

That's what Mourinho don't understand, just give us good football
The last time Liverpool won a trophy, Rashford was still a toddler but you won't see them complain like us because they play good football
it's one thing playing football but still lose and another thing playing bad football and still lose.
yeah man,I can't wait to watch man u next match oo grin
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Notatribalist:
yeah man,I can't wait to watch man u next match oo grin

Hahaha
Hopefully a new dawn is here for attacking football.

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Seandisputed:

Hahaha
Hopefully a new dawn is here for attacking football.
hope you watched yesterday's match? That's the united we yearn for.GGMU
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Notatribalist:
hope you watched yesterday's match? That's the united we yearn for.GGMU

Even if we had lost i wouldn't be too bothered with that kind of football.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Seandisputed:

Even if we had lost i wouldn't be too bothered with that kind of football.
one bottle of bear for you grin
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Notatribalist:
one bottle of bear for you grin

I put two on you

Bless you brother.
Re: Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) by chidexxy007(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Starboytwo:

Let mouhrinho go....

Modified..
Prophet grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football / Super Eagles Are In Group A Of #AFCON2023 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.