Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. (11832 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by AutoMedMechanic: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
A fake news is being circulated on the social media that I am leaving the PDP. I wish to debunk these lies and once again state that I am still a member of the PDP & have no intention of leaving my party the PDP; not now & certainly not anytime in the future.
Power to the People https:///GBP40gLsjS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by deboysben(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
We all know apc is heart broken why they lost a big fish in the person of Kwankwaso.

Kwankwaso and sharkaru can't be in same party.

They are like oil and water.

Mods should be wary of all these fake news flying around

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by CilicMarin: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
We Heard Similar Thing From Saraki Before Going Over To The PDP

We Heard Similar Thing From Akpabio Before Going Over To The APC.

Head or Tail, You Will Nothing In Kano Next Year..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Prudentialfrank(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Useless APC with their lies

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Sholaco: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy staying grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Believe politicians at ur own risk!

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by ainas247: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigeria and fake news like 5 and 6

See my profile I have something for you

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by seyigiggle: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
i thought you want to lose again.
He could have had better chances if he had never left pdp

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Denikayan: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Leave or not

You in the losing team

Wont alter the coming election.
Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Ziggylady(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
.. cheesy to think APC zombies were jumping around like monkeys on trees at this fake news earlier on..

Na wa.

22 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by midolian(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

We expected and hoped you come out to deny it..

Now the flogging will be more interesting grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
I know the zombie above comment will never make sense, their brains are function not to make sense. They only make sense by been stupid.

Kwakwanson have no single reason to leave the winning party when it's so clear who the winner will be, anybody that leave now is committing political suicide.

Atiku is a political movement in my region thanks to Buhari herdsmen and hunger.

APC and buhari may your lives never know peace

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by maestroferddi: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
No surprises...

Osinbanjo is a professor of law...He should be assisting Buhari in preparing a comprehensive handover notes instead of going to disgrace himself in an ill-fated vice presidential debate.

As for the undesirable elements going about spreading fake and diversionary news, I only have pity and contempt for you...

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm sure that when he was typing the message, he was not so confident, especially that line "not now, not anytime soon"
Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by sotall(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Kingsval(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Desprado APC and Fake News is like 5&6

Meanwhile I wish Buhari is alive to witness his new age.... Any way Happy B'day Jubril from Sudan. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by michoim(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
You are no longer wanted in APC in the first place...
Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by MicheyJ1: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
APC are so petty always making up stories. I spit on the head of buhari tuehh.
Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by blowjob: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
DIS RAM IS SREWED... grin cheesy grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..

1 Like

APC zombies are wailing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by deboysben(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ok
are you frustrated

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Apc and fake news.

Fear of kwankwasiyya effect in kano come 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by sexiestharam(f): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Zimzy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Apc that is built on lies and fake news shall be consumed by it

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by deboysben(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
midolian:
grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by sunguyz1: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
I know the news cannot be true, it will be a suicide move, gandollar will just render him useless in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by Britishcoins(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wetin concern me with political brouhaha ha,
Oya come and celebrate with me, my Google pin has just arrived and fully verified.....

More cash in my account comes 21st

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by gurunlocker: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
midolian:
grin

No be you be the peddler of the fake news.... If he says he is coming to APC, won't you be jumping now grin

Zombies can be so pathetic! grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by braveboy64(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
hmm stay ko stay ni
Re: Kwankwaso.... I'm In PDP To Stay. Ignore The Fake News. by jchioma: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na propaganda na im go kill APC.

Una neva see anything yet. It worked in 2015, but in 2019, Nigerians will change it for you guys.

Back to Daura is a national assignment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Katsina / Buhari: In Eight Years, We Equipped Security, Subdued Terrorists, Bandits, Other / I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.