Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (41621 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Decryptor(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
See him teeth like corn candy!
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by MrGerald(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is not Gideon Okeke
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Mariangeles(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:
2018 is about to end and i dont even have a boyfriend.

Oh Lord am i that bad or is my character that terrible.
My case must be different come 2019.
How can you put yourself out in this horrible place ?? grin

They'll surely the topic and come for your head grin
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by IDKadiri: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
WAIT OH

I THOUGHT POLICE BEAT HIM UP AND TORE HIS LIP OPEN AND HE NEEDED STITCHING A FEW DAYS AGO??!!

enunlewa:
Actor Gideon Okeke and his fiancée, Chidera, are set to wed this December.

The actor shared their beautiful pre-wedding photos on his Instagram page on Monday, with a short prayer for their journey ahead. He wrote;

''Have you ever wondered why when Greatness happens to be on the cusp of unraveling , that’s when a certain West wind of resistance, finds its perfect timing to blow?
Honey’m. Nothing! Nothing will “deshine” the glory moments that are ahead of Us.
I seize this moment to reaffirm to You, ever so defiantly, that we both bear “something-great-about-to-happen”. Grace abounds that we may be empowered, as the wisdom of God, is profitable to direct our paths. Thank you for holding my hand. Here goes...to the Future!
#TheLoveFest18’19

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actor-gideon-okeke-and-fiancee-chidera-release-their-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
So he finally woke up after the police beating. Ngwanu.
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Pruwa: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Congratulation Gideon!!!
HML beautiful couple
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by creamynuela88: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
You recharge your phone daily - why not make money from it? You buy data weekly or monthly - why not make money from it? You watch either gotv, dstv, startime-why not make money from it? You pay your Nepa bills - why not make money from it? https:///KcP5XUAmKCH8Ng5Ja1h8P1. Join the WhatsApp group and find out how.
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Don't worry I'll be your bf in 2019. Kindly DM me... Care, love, money, foresight, intelligence, big dick, experienced fuckker...etc. I have it all
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Vokians(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:

God's time is the best. Your miracle is on the way.
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by SURElee(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Make she Sha no go kiss out the stitches wey dem take suture him jaw. HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by SURElee(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:

My dear, God saves the best for last always. Be reassured of that. Add value to yourself during your waiting period.

No shaking. Love you
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by alizma: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:

babe na you cause your problem o. I be won see how I go fit help your ministry but when I go through your post, watin I read no be here. this is one of your Post, " Any man without MONEY is totally INCOMPLETE.
Broke guys are parasites."
you don't expect someone like me to keep aside the babe that stood by when I was "incomplete" for a gold digger like you
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by hammerFC: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
There is something about the Igbo man that is spectacular.

Even wen he can have any woman in the world.

He some how track his way back to Ala Igbo for a wife.

It is almost as if we Igbo men have inbuilt tracker that get activated wen it is time to find a wife.

We go sample some follow miss road, but we Igbo men, no dey miss road.

Igbo kwenu! @Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by BrokenCock: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lippy101:
Has his lips healed ?
Photoshop has healing tools
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by hammerFC: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
"We go sample some follow miss road, but we Igbo men, no dey miss road."

Ogbonnaya is an example of the above statement.

Igbo kwenu! @Ngozi123, Amarabae, pazienza, Bigfrancis21, afam4eva

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Fine set of tooth, wish I had one angry
With 100k, you can get a braces to arrange your teeth within a year or two, dentist is your friend.
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Ochoochogift(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by DedeNkem: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
The "pre-wedding" picture nonsense is becoming ridiculious the same way as "happy new month" stupidity!

Only moronic stuff go viral in this zoo called Nigeria!
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Love is sweet o, when money enter love is sweeter. I love love...
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by mamatwiny(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Chiwetalu Agu, come and see .
He is wedding, please say something,
'' Mami water ejekwuru papi water!'
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Mcslize: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
Love is sweet o, when money enter love is sweeter. I love love...

What's your tribe?
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mcslize:

What's your tribe?
Igbo
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Mryacks: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Fine set of tooth, wish I had one angry

Especially the girl's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Slams Non-Fan Who Said 'Old Age Don Dey Come Close' / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions / Lady In Dubai: If I See How Regina Daniels Take Get The Man I Go Follow Am Do Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.