Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age (27720 Views)

Peter Obi: The One Of PDP Is Over 70 Yrs; The Other One, We Don't Know His Age / Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by maisauki: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
You mean Jubril?
U mean u r daft?
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by wildchild1: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
hehehehehe

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by MiamiePizza(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
I wish buhari was alive to see jubril celebrating his birthday
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by okoliobinna84(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
And some said Mr President an no longer speak Hausa grin grin
I never heard that he can't speak Hausa, what I've been hearing that he can't speak is Fulfude. Iti!!!
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
okoliobinna84:
I never heard that he can't speak Hausa, what I've been hearing that he can't speak is Fulfude. Iti!!!

Ok
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by NairaMaster1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
"He stated that the government would continue to remind Nigerians of its achievements in the last three and half years."

We already know.
Full fledged hunger.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Enemyofpeace: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rubbish
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
JubiGold:
people who claimed he can't SPK Fulani are left so foolish now....
hatred will only give haters stroke and hypertension cos God will continue to bless Baba.
who God dun bless no man can Curse

Hausa is not fulfude
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Ziggylady(f): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari we use to know is in his 8os

The impostor packaged by APC is 76years...no way in hell can the 'original' buhari be 76.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by StOla: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
Buhari's younger sister is in her 80s.

Meanwhile, Buhari claims to be only 76 today. He should be thankful to the reporter who is doing him a big favour as 2019 presidential election is fast approaching.

So who told you she is the younger sister when you already claim she is older?

Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by wizod(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
You mean Jubril Al Sudane?
gbam
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by wizod(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
JubiGold:
people who claimed he can't SPK Fulani are left so foolish now....
hatred will only give haters stroke and hypertension cos God will continue to bless Baba.
who God dun bless no man can Curse
animal like u. Who confirmed dis trash?
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by 0monnak0da: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Idealscholar:
Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards (Study Abroad)

The Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Awards is also known as the Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Nigerian Students.

Apply here: http://jobreaders.org/bilateral-educational-agreement-bea-awards/
Your Poster cannot even spell

EDUCATION
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by alen4smith(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Stale!
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Lukisson(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday to the most courageous & discipline president Nigeria has ever had. Age with more extended grace. Love you more Mr. President. Continue the good work to return our country back to glory.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Smile4daddy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Yes the integrity President that will take us to the next level.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by panmunium(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Simple!!! Remove your cap so we know your real age
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
be dreaming.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by PHILipu1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
divinehand2003:

Meanwhile, Buhari claims to be only 76 today. He should be thankful to the reporter who is doing him a big favour as 2019 presidential election is fast approaching.
Any evidence to prove this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by OttHin: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Decryptor:

Oga buhari...you told us during the election campaign in 2015 that you were 75 and today, you are marking your 76th birthday.

2015: 75 years

2019: 76 years

Reporter now sent you back to 75...he thinks it is part of your campaign strategy.

Mr. Integrity indeed!

Hmmmmm...
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Princeton92(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
The Hausa questions were translated to English for him I bet
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Mejor79(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
All this thing nah arrangement just to prove a point.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Godblesspmb: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
cosmatika:
The biggest scam of the century. He should remove his cap too let's see. shocked
Before Zombies will call me wailer, happy 44th birthday Jubril cry
what do want to see? the day ur modaaaaaaaa.open her breast for me to see, that day PMB will open his head for u to see. TIT for TAT
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Godblesspmb:
what do want to see? the day ur modaaaaaaaa.open her breast for me to see, that day PMB will open his head for u to see. TIT for TAT
pls tell me why you support failure?pls no insult
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Brightest04(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
I just wonder when the youths,because I believe must of those speaking bad and thinking evil about Buhari fall into this category, will stop exhibiting the level of their brain washed brain.

Because if you want good,you must think good for others;
If you want to be old,you must respect the olds;
If you want to be an achiever,must praise those who have achieved.

Why do you people hate the man so much?No matter what you do plan against this man,if not the will of God you will never triumph over him.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by ClearFlair: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Yes...the same one that will rule Nigeria until 2023.
Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by somehow: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2018
So he told you in 2015 he was 75? Do we have 2 1942 in the calendar?
Decryptor:

Oga buhari...you told us during the election campaign in 2015 that you were 75 and today, you are marking your 76th birthday.

2015: 75 years

2019: 76 years

Reporter now sent you back to 75...he thinks it is part of your campaign strategy.

Mr. Integrity indeed!

Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by somehow: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Simple, show us his younger sister's birth certificate!
divinehand2003:

Re: President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age by Blesschemical: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bonaventura:
ok
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Parliament Divided Over Planned Military Action In Niger / "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.