Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw (1443 Views)

Uefa Champions League Round Of 16 Draw / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by zaffi14: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
The UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw was held in Nyon, Switzerland, on Monday morning.

UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw
Schalke (GER) v Manchester City (ENG)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Juventus (ITA)
Manchester United (ENG) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG) v Borussia Dortmund (GER)
Lyon (FRA) v Barcelona (ESP)
Roma (ITA) v Porto (POR)
Ajax (NED) v Real Madrid (ESP)
Liverpool (ENG) v Bayern München (GER)

SOURCE: Naijabreed
Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by thesicilian: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
PSG, Real Madrid and Barca lucky to get the weak teams.
Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by Mekenz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
I see juventus,bayern Munich,psg,liverpool and Manchester City going to the next round.
Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by id911(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
thesicilian:

You know nothing... The current Madrid team would loose to Ajax.

Mind you I'm a Madrid and Chelsea fan
Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by goddyono(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
BUT WHY MAN U
Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by jeffizy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
thesicilian:
Ajax is a fuckin big time goal scoring machines o.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by thesicilian: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

You know nothing... The current Madrid team would loose to Ajax.

Mind you I'm a Madrid and Chelsea fan
The current Madrid team would lose to pretty much any average team.
Re: UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw by seniorgozman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mekenz:
I see juventus,bayern Munich,psg,liverpool and Manchester City going to the next round.
Are you high on something? Liverpool and Bayern Munich are Meeting in round of 16 and you see them going to the next round.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In pictures: Anthony Joshua beaten again by Oleksandr Usyk (Video) / Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) / UEFA Champions League 2015/16 Draw In Full (SEE HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.