Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together (36150 Views)

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) / Obiano Is Flavour, Awilo Longomba & Chidinma Photographer / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by kemzy036: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, Flavour and Congolese Music Legend Awilo Longomba spotted together.

Flavour shared the picture online.
See the picture below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/legend-flavour-pictured-with-legend.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awilo, the man who put the icing on the cake in corrupting my young mind.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awilo still remain the greatest African musician till date .Take it or not.
His songs were loved by all races, he promoted African music to the world.
From Europe to the Americas,to Asia and Oceania his song was played...Whites flooded his shows abroad not the likes of Davido,wizkid etc show that only Africans living in diaspora attends....Come on, this dude songs topped the US music chart back in his days, topped the likes of 50cent,puff daddy,nelly, snopp dogg etc which no African has done till date..Has davido,wizkid etc songs ever topped the likes of drake,lil Wayne,Nicky minaj,future songs in U.S. ?

He popularised the makossa dance, a dance no other african dance can beat till date; forget those shaku shaku and shoki, them no reach makossa.The whites loved the dance. I'm not being nostalgic here,am truthful . Just remember how makossa dance reign that year

Makossa dance and music still remain till date the greatest kind of music to come out of Africa..Forget that Afro Pop kind of music that is trending now, makossa flawed it.

241 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by itspzpics(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin I love awilo he is a legend in the music industry

Come and buy this 42 dollars payment received Adsense account from us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by remi4ever(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awilo logomba KETU KETU KETU KETU KETU KEEEEEE!!!

20 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Flavour My sweet honey pie

Mummy Misses you so much

I miss your fucking energy

We will still hang out again soonest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by deebrain(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awilo... oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...

This man made African music so popular globally.

And men! He has the secrets of looking young...

17 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by moscobabs(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tope Alaba owes Awilo royalty

His song nearly set our churches on fire then.

16 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Albert0011(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by tobtap: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
cool cool AWILO da legend cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by DonMarvay(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
I remember when two ladies were fighting for my guy that year because he was dancing makosa like crazy.

15 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Flexherbal(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Guess they are cooking something for their fans.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by davillian(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
He is looking good after so many years

6 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Inception(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awilo. Magic system.

Memories....

smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by canalily(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
which one is the flavour and which one is the food?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by princeemmma(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Sweetguy25: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awilo used to be a drummer, a very good one. He was part of the group Loketo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNNCNXsK2w

6 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by purplerope: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Age don dey tell, great musician

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mafizo:
From Europe to the Americas,to Asia and Oceania his song was played...Whites flooded his shows abroad not the likes of Davido,wizkid etc show that only Africans living in diaspora attends....Come on, this dude songs topped the US music chart back in his days, topped the likes of 50cent,puff daddy,nelly, snopp dogg etc which no African has done till date..Has davido,wizkid etc songs ever topped the likes of drake,lil Wayne,Nicky minaj,future songs in U.S. ?

Honestly, I have never heard any other style, beat or song more danceable than awilo songs. Awilo style is hardcore dance, that beat came down from an higher realm. He himself has a good singing voice and a drummer. That's talent, kind of people I regard as celebs. All these wizkid, Davido and co are mere pieces of wacks, they do basic things any idiot can enter studio and do or even do better.
Fck me if I call wack a celeb.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Does Awilo speak English and does Flavour speak French. Francophone versus Anglophone a case of unity in diversity. This is nice.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by Hoodbilonia: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
wayback 2000
ya hi wey na ya deh
oh hooo
logomba logomba
inyi ha weh.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by DonMarvay(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Flavour My sweet honey pie

Mummy Misses you so much

I miss your fucking energy

We will still hang out again soonest

This your username is something else. Now imagine your daughter coming back from school and tells you that one boy called her that your username? I bet you will say "wow that's my girl" abi.

8 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by pol23: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
This was at bafest yesterday...
Music and fashion show powered by Access bank..
The show make sense sha..

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by vioment: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oga Awilo is an African musical legend. I salute.

Flavor still dey build him cv. But e dey shape well.

6 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by davibid: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
U

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by snowball11(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
remi4ever:
Awilo logomba KETU KETU KETU KETU KETU KEEEEEE!!!

No be only KETU na MILE 12! grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by remi4ever(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
snowball11:

No be only KETU na MILE 12! grin
hahahha, e dey your body!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by DonMarvay(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Does Awilo speak English and does Flavour speak French. Francophone versus Anglophone a case of unity in diversity. This is nice.

Awilo has gone international a long time ago so he could definitely speak English.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together by DoTheNeedful: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mafizo:

Yen yen yen!

All these because Flavour took pictures with him.

Must you drag Davido and Wizkid into this? What is the correlation.

Greatest African musician my foot!

With all his unverified topping of US music charts, he still didn't win Grammy.

Is he better than Ali Farka Touré, Angélique Kidjo, Youssou Ndour and co who have won Grammy severally.

Is he more popular than Fela.

Don't get me wrong; I rocked his music in the late nineties and they shook the whole place then. However, I believe there is an intentional negative vibe in the comment you posted above. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Zlatan Ibile Newborn Baby / Yemi Alade Serves Long Legs & Purple Hair For Exquisite Magazine. / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.