Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender (430 Views)

You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians / I Am Single - Miss Sahara, Nigerian Transgender / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender by mediaNGR: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Transgender, Miss Sahhara said she was born in Nigeria for a purpose which is to ''change minds and educate closed-minded folks'' hostile towards gay people and trans''.

The Benue-born beauty queen stated this in a question and answer session with her fans on Instagram.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/it-makes-me-sad-being-born-in-country.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender by Imortal001: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gay is a NO go area for nigerian! So keep ur education with u, we dont need it!
Re: It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Take this test really quick. Do you think;

A. She's a chick with a dick? Or
B. He's a dude with breasts?

If you're a guy and your answer is A, you might need to rethink your sexuality.

If you're a chick and your answer is also A, there's a fat chance you'd let shim do you. grin

Na joke o. Check my signature.
Re: It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender by itspzpics(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toor
Re: It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale
Re: It Makes Me Sad Being Born In Country Hostile To Trans - Nigerian Transgender by whitebeard(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
misplaced priority..!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Celebrities Of The Year 2018 / Tiwa Savage Is Overrated, Lady Insists / Olamide Reacts As Nigerians Attack Him For Promoting ‘blood Money,yahoo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.