Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? (3726 Views)

In Preparation For Mounting Of College Of Nursing And Midwifery In Federal Polyt / Between Nursing And Medical Laboratory Science / Kaduna State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Form Is Out And Is FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by MrOfficer(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
And so we went to uburu in Ebonyi state on a special assignment and I saw this nice structure. The sign post indicated it is the Ebonyi state school of nursing and midwifery. I had to come back at free period to tour the school and also take pictures. I do hope however that they have qualified staffs to match the beautiful structure and environment.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by MrOfficer(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
More

Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by MrOfficer(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by MrOfficer(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
More

Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by NOC1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
is nice the atmosphere look conducive for learning, i hope the have good lecturers who will make use of the facilities on ground in impacting much needed knowledge to the students.
The issue of maintenance should be a concern to the school management and State Government

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by Godhead4(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by Godhead4(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
OK
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by RoastedCorn(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by Ifynwanma: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
NOC1:
is nice the atmosphere look conducive for learning, i hope the have good lecturers who will make use of the facilities on ground in impacting much needed knowledge to the students.
The issue of maintenance should be a concern to the school management and State Government
MrOfficer:
More

that is the issue dear.
Nigerians lack maintenance.
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by Ifynwanma: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ebonyi state governor, Engr. Umahi is really working hard for his people.
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by Ifynwanma: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
MrOfficer:
And so we went to uburu in Ebonyi state on a special assignment and I saw this nice structure. The sign post indicated it is the Ebonyi state school of nursing and midwifery. I had to come back at free period to tour the school and also take pictures. I do hope however that they have qualified staffs to match the beautiful structure and environment.

MrOfficer:
MrOfficer:

MrOfficer:

Nice one from Ebonyi, They are really getting it right this time
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by reiddecuti: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Soon Collages of Medicine and Engineering will come up and the wailers, the haters of Ebonyi will flood the page with what they know best how to do - HATRED.
Re: Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? by needassignment: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2020
For any kind of nursing assignment writing services just make your visit at Need Assignment Help which is an online platform to provide assignment writing services at very affordable prices.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Your Thoughts On Benson Idahosa University And Any Other Recommended One / Federal Government Should Give Full Scholarship To All Medical Students / JAMB 2020: When Is JAMB Reprinting Start Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.