Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,751 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Skales Declares Wizkid As The Greatest Of All Time. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Declares Wizkid As The Greatest Of All Time. (285 Views)

My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) / Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Declares Wizkid As The Greatest Of All Time. by Mowunmiaf: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wizkid’s former Label Mate, Skales, has declared the former ‘the Greatest of all time’.

Skale’s declaration was made known via his official Instagram account.

Sharing a photo of both artistes on stage, he wrote ;

Wizkidayo the greatest of all time (I don’t care what none of ya say). My family, nothing can break this bond ever, love you today and forever my bro.

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/skales-declares-wizkid-as-the-greatest-of-all-time/

Re: Skales Declares Wizkid As The Greatest Of All Time. by oluwatosink: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked By Manchester United / Video: Mayorkun's Magnificient Performance At His Mayor Of Lagos Concert / She Sang So Well-adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.