Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Offered Her Money To Get Him Female Panties - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Offered Her Money To Get Him Female Panties (418 Views)

Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Offered Her Money To Get Him Female Panties by Edithfavourite: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
A Nigerian lady took to Facebook to accuse a man identified as Goodluck of offering her N100,000 to get him female underwear.

Read her post below;

"I don't know how to feel about this. But this is the conversation between I and one Goodluck here on Facebook.

I don't need to say much about our conversation because it's very easy to comprehend.

I pasted his picture there because I want you all to identify him. Get him arrested and sent to prison. Or rather, stone him to death. He's one of the people perpetuating the act of selling panties belonging to ladies. And I want to assure you all that his account isn't fake. We've been friends on Facebook for years but haven't conversed.

If this guy can ask me for such business proposal, then he can as well do anything. Ladies stay woke, be careful and prayerful and where ever you find him.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-man-who-offered-her-money-to-get-him-female-panties/

cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Offered Her Money To Get Him Female Panties by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
They should castrate him already
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Offered Her Money To Get Him Female Panties by sapeleboi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
gbam

(1) (Reply)

Woman Employed Just To Stop Her Stealing Nabbed For Stealing N4.2m / Hijacked Kid Discovered Dead In Uncompleted Working After Ransom Payment. / 444

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.