Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Do I Patent Or Get Copyright For My App? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Patent Or Get Copyright For My App? (355 Views)

How To Get A Patent With Inventhelp / Patent Your Innovation / How To Avoid Copyright Strikes On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Patent Or Get Copyright For My App? by remi4ever(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello Landers, I dont wanna bore you with stories. I developed a social network app for universities, yet to be launched though.

I met this man, that was willing to finance it (at least that was what i thought.) After meeting with him, he came up with this idea of buying the app from me. (HUGE Amount, but not worth it), but i politely refused, because he was a friend to a man i once worked with, i had to post him that i was going to think about it. but deep down i know i couldn't sell it.

I showed him the app and explained the everything to him, including the revenue generating aspect.

He has some really good developers that works for him, and i am scared he might ask them to commence the building of another. I started this app in Early 2016, But i am lacking in terms of funds to get things up and running.

I have read some stuffs about patent and copyrighting on WIKI, but i'd like to know how it is done here. BTW, I don't have a business nor company reg yet.
Re: How Do I Patent Or Get Copyright For My App? by elderken(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Get a lawyer for a patent and trademark registration
For copyright google Nigeria copyright commission
Hope this help
Re: How Do I Patent Or Get Copyright For My App? by remi4ever(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
elderken:
Get a lawyer for a patent and trademark registration
For copyright google Nigeria copyright commission
Hope this help
Thanks man...

(1) (Reply)

FFF Support Forum - GSM Support Forum / Young Men Put Out Raging Fire With Crude Means At Nnewi / Seun Pls Find A Way To Kill This Bet Spammers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.