Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) (24960 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / NDLEA Arrests Woman, Two Men For Drug Trafficking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yorubas
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Denikayan: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
See his head

You dont need to ask which part of Nigeria he comes from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Denikayan: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
India does not want to be developed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why do they keep reporting them as Nigerians when the drug mules clearly identify as Biafrans?

Or at least call them Israelis.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Finally chibuzo has been caught

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
His name is Prince Adelaja from Ogun state I know him very well.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Denikayan: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
1Sharon:

We need a proper name please

- signed, director of NCAN

Look at his head

You dont need the full name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
One look at his face, and I don't need any prophet tb Joshua to tell me his full name is Prince Ozoemena.

Ndi igbo unu kajara akaja.

O di egwu o!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
I am 101% sure that it is "them".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Dabiridamilare(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Handsomecole:
His name is Prince Adelaja from Ogun state I know him very well.
Are u sure??
That's prince Chibuzor Chibuike...
I know him very well.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
They should jail the animal. Enough of this drug things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nothing will ever make me gree this one, hes Biafra not Nigeria. Prince Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Officialdongidi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hehehe. Em want turn S-money when e return to 9ija.
Em go begin dey lavish cash without a known source of income
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Bighead9: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Let me Check his name, I know they won't disappoint me this time.

Igbo's must represent when it comes to CRIMEs. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Xinzu: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Uyiii:
the fear of NCAN is the beginning of wisdomcheesy

Igbo kwenu, hey!
Igbo kwenu, hey!!
Igbo kwezenuuu, heyyyyy!!!!.

Igbo amaka, our blother flom the lising sun deserves some accoradescheesy

see this fvcking bastard FLAT HEADED he-goat.

this bleached fat face is more handsome and responsible than your whole lineage baptized with the sales of fake and hard drugs and other illegal development programmes.

you're here posing yourself as a savage and a foolishly foolish Igbo defender, why not show us yourself and let's see how FLAT your head and brain is.

common go find where develop with the sales of drugs or gala and lacasera, you flat cowardcheesy

Uyii, are you confused? It's quite ironic that you chose to attack your own tribe. Let's leave state aside, bro, you're more Igbo than you will ever be Yoruba not to talk of Hausa. Guess what, in the eyes of these people you're trying hard to famz, you're Igbo! I've seen several threads where Akwa-Cross people perpetrated one crime or the other and they were labelled IPOB by the same people you're identifying with. It's your prerogative anyway and you're free to do what you want with it. Stay safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerian govt since inception have been pushing the youths to the wall. Lets look at it from this angle
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jail the bloody fool, say no to name check.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chairman.. grin A na achọ ego Mbute..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
venai:
This guy is afonja biko.
Since the shape of his head can not be easily calculated to determine if it is flat, con shaped or empty, I here by certify him an afonja, using his facial marks and bokoharamic beard.
Even a blind person knows is from the potopoto republic..yeast avenue grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by kanubiafra: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Na me checkers would be disappointed now embarassed

But we can assume a tribe for him
assumption is the mother of all disappointments
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Uyiii: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Uyii, are you confused? It's quite ironic that you chose to attack your own tribe. Let's leave state aside, bro, you're more Igbo than you will ever be Yoruba not to talk of Hausa. Guess what, in the eyes of these people you're trying hard to famz, you're Igbo! I've seen several threads where Akwa-Cross people perpetrated one crime or the other and they were labelled IPOB by the same people you're identifying with. It's your prerogative anyway and you're free to do what you want with it. Stay safe bro.
Lol, don't mind that guy.
he formulated a tribe for me, I am Bini and stay safe too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by akilo1: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
I am disappointed ...oooo well prince ..must be a Biafia .na them Sabi that job .na only una dey this world?tufiakwa
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Inconclusive news

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by Xinzu: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol, don't mind that guy.
he formulated a tribe for me, I am Bini man and stay safe too.

Lol. My bad! We all Nigerians at the end of the day, all this tribal wars no go ever help us. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by ahahnow: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Emeka? Emeka? Emeka? How many times did I call you? Emeka wont allow Nigerians to confidently say we are honest people. Chai. Everyday disgrace because of one Emeka after another gives us reason to be disgraced
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
goaldynboy
that is what your bros are doing., later you will say they they should go. tufiakwa it wont happen
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by YellowSimba: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
This stuff does so much damage to Nigerias reputation abroad.

People have no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
If found guilty ,it is death, before then, some of his organs will be harvested.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by amanikondo: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ipobians.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) by semyman: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na them, if them like make there begin bear aboki, oba and king we know them.
They forbid any legitimate business, if it is not fake drugs it will hard drugs or counterfeit of provision production

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businessman Loses Briefcase, Driving Licence To Prostitute After One Round / Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.