Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

President Buhari Says "Thank You" To Nigerians For Their Birthday Wishes To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Says "Thank You" To Nigerians For Their Birthday Wishes To Him (371 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Says "Thank You" To Nigerians For Their Birthday Wishes To Him by InansBobo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
"I‘m very grateful to everyone for their kind wishes on my 76th birthday today. Those who ambushed me at the State House with a surprise celebration, and all of you who sent in greetings from around the country and the world. Thank you very much. May the Almighty God bless you all." President Buhari

"A journalist asked me what Nigerians should expect from me, as I turn 76. I am thankful to God for keeping me going, I will continue to serve Nigeria with all dedication and commitment. This is the only country we have, and we will make it work." The president said.

He also posted on his instagram page to thank all who wished him.
Happy Birthday to Nigerian's 001

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari As He Present The 2019 Budget To NASS / Delta State Deputy Speaker Osanebi Gifts Aides, Others Houses, Cars,600 Bags Of / Okorocha Is Getting Cured Of APC Leprosy- Strong Native Doctors Doing Good Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.