Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Mr 2kay Is Not The Father My Daughter, It’s Another Man – Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Is Not The Father My Daughter, It’s Another Man – Gifty (355 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Is Not The Father My Daughter, It’s Another Man – Gifty by adebuk17: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Reality TV star and Nollywood actress, Gifty has mentioned that Mr 2kay is not the father of her daughter and that she knows who the real father is.

This is coming after the singer made a post via his Instagram page to celebrate Alisha on her 1st birthday, which initially gave the confirmation that he fathered the child with the actress.

However Gifty has just taken to her Insta-story to deny Mr 2kay as the father, with the claim that she is not a baby mam, but a mother and it is only a woman that truly knows who the father of her baby is.

Just as dramatic as Gifty Powers is, we know this is just the start of another dramatic part of her life.

Gifty had earlier denied she dated Mr 2kay, despite that latter’s claim that they were an item and also photos of them surfacing at different locations, on the internet.

We hope Mr 2kay will respond to this.

see what she said here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/mr-2kay-is-not-father-my-daughter-its.html

Re: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father My Daughter, It’s Another Man – Gifty by wisdomremz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
another story begins
Re: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father My Daughter, It’s Another Man – Gifty by Holumhidey(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
i am the ANOTHER MAN

(1) (Reply)

Kweku Revloe Left Efia Odo Because Of Rosemond Brown (photo) / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Welcomed New Born Babies Recently / ‘this 2018 Ended Well For Us’ — Nigerians Congratulate Funke Akindele On Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.