Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help Wih Effective Remedies To Treat Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Wih Effective Remedies To Treat Pimples (402 Views)

Complete, Natural And Effective Remedies To Help You Burn Stomach Fat / 10 Effective Remedies To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Wih Effective Remedies To Treat Pimples by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Greetings my fellow nairalanders, could anyone suggest me the best and effective methods of curing pimples. I am tired of all those triple action as their effects are always temporary. kindly suggest methods that would clear my face before 25th so that I can glow this Xmas
Re: Help Wih Effective Remedies To Treat Pimples by Oceandrive(f): 6:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Longrich Cream and soap have actually done so many wonders like cure body odour, eczema, pimples and also clears scars... The cream do not bleach it only tone you back to your main colour and moisturize your skin.. With this two combo you will keep glowing like never before... If you need it all you have to do is chat me up privately or drop your Whatsapp number
StrafordSTONES:
Greetings my fellow nairalanders, could anyone suggest me the best and effective methods of curing pimples. I am tired of all those triple action as their effects are always temporary. kindly suggest methods that would clear my face before 25th so that I can glow this Xmas

(1) (Reply)

This Will Happen To Your Body When You Walk Every Day / Woman’s Ear Reconstructed Using 3d-printing Technology After Pit Bull Attack / Fresh And Original Aju Mbaise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.