Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Give Birth In America!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Give Birth In America!! (318 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Birth In America!! by HaitianNaija: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Do you know someone that is looking to come to America to give birth in a safe, stable, and healthy environment? If so, I would love to speak to them! I am looking to host mothers who are searching for a home in America that will help them prepare for birth. I am just starting the business and looking for mothers who already have documents to travel into the United States. The hosts house is located in Florida. The accommodations would include transportation, room, and board. Price varies based on length of stay and services needed. References are available upon request.

To contact me, reply to this thread with your Whatsapp Number or email address and let me know if you know someone who is interested in this service.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Dog Bites And Rabies / 10 Foods That Naturally Boosts Sexual Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.