Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians (296 Views)

Buhari: You Chose Your Successors, Allow Me Choose Mine, Buhari Pleads With APC / Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads with Nigerians / Give Me More Time, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by chinwe1960: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in Abuja, pleaded with Nigerians to understand his intentions, give him more time and continue to pray for him.

Buhari said this after a special parade that the guards brigade of the Nigerian army organised in commemoration of his 76th birthday.

The president, whose mood was light, jocularly asked a reporter why he reduced his age.

“Why would you reduce my age by one?’’ the president asked.

He called on Nigerians to continue to pray for him and the country at large, charging them to continue to show more understanding of his administration’s policies aimed at transforming the nation.

“Nigerians should continue to pray for me and understand my intentions and give me time,” he said

He said the government would continue to remind Nigerians of its achievements in the last three and half years.

“We will keep reminding Nigerians about what we have done, how we met the country, what we were able to do from the time we came in to now with the resources available to us,” he said.

The ceremony began with a special rendition that ushered the president into the forecourt where the special parade was mounted by the guards brigade.

This was then followed by a special performance by the silent drill squad of the brigade, which included the formation of words like PMB @ 76

The brigade band also wished the president “Happy Birthday’’ with their musical gadgets.

Highlight of the event was the presentation of birthday cards to the celebrant.

While Mansur Dan-Ali, minister of defence, presented a birthday card on behalf of the country’s armed forces, Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation, presented on behalf of members of cabinet and Abba Kyari, chief of staff to the president, presented a card on behalf of presidential aides

The high point of the event was the cutting of the birthday cake by the president, who was flanked by ministers and some presidential aides.

Those at the event were cabinet ministers, members of the diplomatic corps, security chiefs, presidential aides as well as well-wishers.

President Buhari said he was impressed about the birthday parade organised for him by his aides and thanked them for the event.

“Well, I am impressed with it. They have put a lot of time behind it. I thank and appreciate them very much,” he said.

Source : StateReporters news

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/12/17/give-me-more-time-understand-my-intentions-buhari-pleads-with-nigerians/

Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by Newznow: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
More time? No time old man. The one we gave you, what did you achieve with it?
Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by bedspread: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by Graxie(f): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Time to finish Nigeria. Please take your time and return to daura, Nigeria is not your family house. Buhari allow Nigeria to grow!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
That seat ain't good for your health nigga.
Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by Abfinest007(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
more time for to blame Jonathan
Re: Give Me More Time, Understand My Intentions, Buhari Pleads With Nigerians by Randy100: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
I was banned because I said that Buhari is a failure(which is a known fact). Pls moderators should respect themselves. I no be una mate. I am an elder and probably the oldest in this forum. Nobody is giving him time.

(1) (Reply)

Anih Ambrose is Amazing / Governor Abu Lolo’s Giant Steps Towards Providing Portable Water For Nigerlites / How Important Is My Niche To My Online Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.