Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (74122 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by shineeye1: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man took to social media to narrate how he caught his wife pants down with another man, in their home. 

The aggrieved Nigerian man who disclosed that he dated his wife for two years before they got married, things weren't smooth at first as they went through tough times to convince their families to give in their marriage. 

According to him, his suspicion about his wife's infidelity was aroused by nude photos she sent to him by mistake. Read the post below; 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-caught-his-wife-pants-down-with-another-man/

It is very funny how these nairalanders who oppose topics on righteousness among youth, suddenly come back to Nairaland weeping and seeking for advice when they taste the bitter consequences of ungodliness in their personal relationships.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Juliusdking(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is one of the reasons why I MUST marry a virgin. No two ways about it.

Nigerian ladies are hoes and prostitutes.

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a hoe.

This is just fact.
do u have a sister ?
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by jetson06: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
How do i get it?

DrToche:
Shit pains

But man up and move on.
That's why I advise men to grow beards... You don't know what those hairs there are meant for or symbolizes
. wanna know grow some beard with toche black oil...
And stories like this will never be your portion
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Puah(f): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice one...good resolve..

But one question comes to mind, ARE YOU A VIRGIN YOURSELF

IamD18:
Your mum and her dad frowned at your union, yet you stubbornly continued. Now look at yourself.

This is one of the reasons why I MUST marry a virgin. No two ways about it.

Nigerian ladies are hoes and prostitutes.

It takes the grace of God for them to retire after marriage because once a hoe will always be a hoe.

This is just fact.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Casemiro(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

infidelity!
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Ayobami7(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
宣布与德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Yuceeluv(f): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
If you must embarrass yourself, do it with sense.

femi4:
Miss wise one, that word doesn't exist

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Yuceeluv(f): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin una like to dey drink PANADOL.tufiakwa!...you hear me say wetin he want no good?I simply said it isn't enough yardstick. Of course I support his quest and respect same.make una try grow up...its not hard.

Beface:
Why the virgin thing dey pain you like this? He say due to his experience na wetin he want! Even God no go blame am for the choice rather God will crown is effort in his search for virgin in a land where women used their body as a means of livelihood.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Yuceeluv(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin 'zawo' has more value to me than you and your opinion. You are completely irrelevant to my being so SWERVE!

ikcid:
Are you normal? ?

Leave her to her ineptitude dear Femi.

Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Yuceeluv(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin another DUNCE!

Fostercat:

When you see the comments of persons with very high mileage. You will know tongue
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Fostercat(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin another DUNCE!

Yes naa. Dunce.

Better still. I am dunce that do not subscribe to oloshos grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Beface(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin una like to dey drink PANADOL.tufiakwa!...you hear me say wetin he want no good?I simply said it isn't enough yardstick. Of course I support his quest and respect same.make una try grow up...its not hard.

I'm growing at my pace or abi how again? I'm not a virgin and I didn't tell you am looking for one. Because of the ladies out there who go around using sex as a merchandise, it's only wise for one to have standard of measurements for getting a woman. If his standard is a virgin good for him. In other word, since what he said is not bad you should respect his desire or goal rather than termed him. I think you need to grow up on that!
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by Saverin: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Slimzain:
Share your details to reach u.
I've got someone interested in enhancing his beard growth.

Pls WhatsApp me

I have sth for you
Re: Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man by jbblues24(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2019
Whoa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wedding Reception Order Of Programme / Stereotype About Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.