Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Curly Braided Wig - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Curly Braided Wig (1022 Views)

Braided Wig, Ventilation, Wigging Services / A Nice Braided Wig For Sale. / Braided Wig On Clearance Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curly Braided Wig by Elizabeth47(f): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
We sell braided wigs at affordable prices..come get yours now + it’s Xmas period
We have long twisted wigs,curly,weaves...contact us on IG @bethinstantbeauty or via WhatsApp 08169452966

Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good afternoon folake4u

cry cryI seriously need your help.. What do you use in clearing your acne??

My face is giving me serious problem.. Acne,black spot, becoming dark...

Don't even tell me about scrub cry cry.. I have used different products
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geminita:
Good afternoon folake4u

cry cryI seriously need your help.. What do you use in clearing your acne??

My face is giving me serious problem.. Acne,black spot, becoming dark...

Don't even tell me about scrub cry cry.. I have used different products

Baby girl, send a picture of your face(you can cover your eyes, if you wanna), I need to see how it is on your face.

Do you have allergies?
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
folake4u:

Baby girl, send a picture of your face(you can cover your eyes, if you wanna), I need to see how it is on your face.

Do you have allergies?

Nah...
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geminita:

Nah...

Alright dear, seen.

So I'd like to ask some few questions.
1. When did you begin to see these spots on your face? Has it always been there or it came recently?
2. Do certain foods cause you to breakout? Or hormonal changes? Or stress? Or unhealthy eating? Or the water you bathe with?
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
folake4u:

Alright dear, seen.

So I'd like to ask some few questions.
1. When did you begin to see these spots on your face? Has it always been there or it came recently?
2. Do certain foods cause you to breakout? Or hormonal changes? Or stress? Or unhealthy eating? Or the water you bathe with?

Since February.. I actually brought it from school and I attributed it to the water.. When I got home, I.used different products.. It reduced to this level and it has been going and coming since then..

I don't think it's food.. I noticed I reacted to carrot oil and glycerin.. I mixed glycerin to my body soap one time like that and it triggered it.. Same with carrot oil..

I did organic soap embarassed embarassed embarassed. I ended up not using it because of the carrot oil and glycerine..

It's been going and coming.. I am now dark again
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geminita:

Since February.. I actually brought it from school and I attributed it to the water.. When I got home, I.used different products.. It reduced to this level and it has been going and coming since then..

I don't think it's food.. I noticed I reacted to carrot oil and glycerin.. I mixed glycerin to my body soap one time like that and it triggered it.. Same with carrot oil..

I did organic soap embarassed embarassed embarassed. I ended up not using it because of the carrot oil and glycerine..

It's been going and coming.. I am now dark again

Hmm so sorry dear.
Since you react badly to carrot oil and glycerin, you shouldn't use it anymore.
I'd advise you to start rubbing aloe Vera on the affected part of the face(since it is HIGHLY irritated because of the products you've be using). Aloe Vera soothes the itching. You can start with that(Read more about Aloe Vera benefits online).
Then you can start by changing your pillowcase regularly to prevent dirt from gathering on your face.
Wash your face with warm water and a mild soap. Don't touch your face!!!! Let it breathe (when you continue touching your face, your hands carry germs and spread more on the face, so no touching), instead use baby wipes.

What soap do you use for now?
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
folake4u:

Hmm so sorry dear.
Since you react badly to carrot oil and glycerin, you shouldn't use it anymore.
I'd advise you to start rubbing aloe Vera on the affected part of the face(since it is HIGHLY irritated because of the products you've be using). Aloe Vera soothes the itching. You can start with that(Read more about Aloe Vera benefits online).
Then you can start by changing your pillowcase regularly to prevent dirt from gathering on your face.
Wash your face with warm water and a mild soap. Don't touch your face!!!! Let it breathe (when you continue touching your face, your hands carry germs and spread more on the face, so no touching), instead use baby wipes.

What soap do you use for now?

Okay.. I will get the aloe vera..not Touching my face is hard but I will try cry cry

I do that often.. I change pillow Case..

I just stared using USA BABYFACE.. I have used many soaps.. I just started using that on Saturday
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geminita:

Okay.. I will get the aloe vera..not Touching my face is hard but I will try cry cry

I do that often.. I change pillow Case..

I just stared using USA BABYFACE.. I have used many soaps.. I just started using that on Saturday

Yeah, just try the aloe Vera for now first.
If it doesn't get better with time, I'd recommend something else for you.

Okay since you change pillow case often, that's fine.

Hmm okay. I hope this one doesn't break you out sha. #fingers crossed.
Wait, by chance, the "USA baby-face soap, are you referring to K-brothers soap?
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
folake4u:

Yeah, just try the aloe Vera for now first.
If it doesn't get better with time, I'd recommend something else for you.

Okay since you change pillow case often, that's fine.

Hmm okay. I hope this one doesn't break you out sha. #fingers crossed.
Wait, by chance, the "USA baby-face soap, are you referring to K-brothers soap?

Yes not the one with black pack but the one with pink pack..
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geminita:

Yes not the one with black pack but the one with pink pack..

Oh okay.
K-brothers is actually good for removing facial spots, worked for me. Just be sure that the one you bought is ORIGINAL cos fakes sara everywhere.
I prefer the Black pack sha, I feel it's more effective, but the pink pack is equally good too.
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
folake4u:

Oh okay.
K-brothers is actually good for removing facial spots, worked for me. Just be sure that the one you bought is ORIGINAL cos fakes sara everywhere.
I prefer the Black pack sha, I feel it's more effective, but the pink pack is equally good too.

Alright dear.. The black didn't work for me.. I tried it twice..

Do you have anything else I can' try
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2020
Geminita:

Alright dear.. The black didn't work for me.. I tried it twice..

Do you have anything else I can' try

GemGem sweetie, sorry for the late reply, I thought I had replied you earlier.
I recommend Palmer's Skin Success Anti Dark Spot Fade Cream, a friend used it to clear her dark spots, you can buy Cottage Fresh Alata Samina soap too to compliment it, the soap is good, I've used it severally. Just buy from a trusted store that sells ORIGINAL (cos you know how Nigerians can be).

You can use other natural remedies like Baking soda, Apple cider vinegar, lemon oil (you have to dilute it actually and preferably use at night), castor oil, aloe Vera gel(I love this) for your acne scar and dark spots.

The thing with using natural and organic products is that it takes time to perform the "magic" BUT it is very effective on the longrun.

Lemme know if you need anything again or if my answer isnt satisfactory. Cheers smiley
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2020
folake4u:

GemGem sweetie, sorry for the late reply, I thought I had replied you earlier.
I recommend Palmer's Skin Success Anti Dark Spot Fade Cream, a friend used it to clear her dark spots, you can buy Cottage Fresh Alata Samina soap too to compliment it, the soap is good, I've used it severally. Just buy from a trusted store that sells ORIGINAL (cos you know how Nigerians can be).

No problem dear.. Thank you so much

You can use other natural remedies like Baking soda, Apple cider vinegar, lemon oil (you have to dilute it actually and preferably use at night), castor oil, aloe Vera gel(I love this) for your acne scar and dark spots.

The thing with using natural and organic products is that it takes time to perform the "magic" BUT it is very effective on the longrun.

Lemme know if you need anything again or if my answer isnt satisfactory. Cheers smiley
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=Geminita post=93973479][/quote]

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2020
folake4u:

You're welcome.

Happy birthday dear.. Long life and prosperity... God will perfect all that concerns you
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Geminita:

Happy birthday dear.. Long life and prosperity... God will perfect all that concerns you

Thanks so much Gem Gem.
How's your face looking now? smiley
Re: Curly Braided Wig by Geminita: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
folake4u:

Thanks so much Gem Gem.
How's your face looking now? smiley

You are welcome.. The pimples got reduced
I got the cottage soap but I haven't got the skin success
Re: Curly Braided Wig by folake4u(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Geminita:

You are welcome.. The pimples got reduced I got the cottage soap but I haven't got the skin success

Oh thank God the pimples reduced now.
Alright dear, no wahala. I'm sure your skin will still clear soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Selling Cloths, Baby & Children Clothing, Wigs, Hair & Skin products,Etc? / Models Training For Catwalking And Posture On Runway / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.