Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday (52459 Views)

The Oguike Sisters Share Christmas And Boxing Day Photos / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Decryptor(m): 1:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Is it just me or is the Camry in that photo too small or the eldest too tall? shocked
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by perdollar(m): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:
Please who has Bolanle Ninalowo's contact? He's my dream husband
toh ds one don get spiritual husband
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Decryptor(m): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2018
rofanx13:
Lovely breed from the land of the rising sun. Sweet children.

Igbo Amaka. Let our aboki ass lickers from the brown roof republic kill themselves over this comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by mylove4God(f): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Beautiful children but why is the youngest one not usally smiling?
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nature8(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Famousbabe:

Source

Lovely kids cheesy
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2018
The youngest one is my favorite, I love her to the moon, her smile can quench the sun lolzzzz
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by femi4: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:
Please who has Bolanle Ninalowo's contact? He's my dream husband
you ll probably not wake up from that dream else no husband for you
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2018
You just can't get mad at them when they are so cute, my love for children is out of the world.
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Anambralife(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2018
SingleWahala:
cool......The camera wey take dis picture na waaah woooo grin grin grin

Dem Tall Pass the CAR shocked shocked The car come be like Giant Toy Car shocked shocked
No. They are standing on a platform. Warri boys go say: CHECK AGAIN!!
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Misslagbaja: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2018
mmspapp:
Stop being like this.. Well it's because u r broke check my siggy it will help ur life

Lmao. Broke ass makes noise.
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
One thing Nigeria hardly does right is child actors. I know these ones will turn no different. I’ll check online for the show. I’m ready to see some stale acting from these three.
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by mastar111: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:
Is it just me or is the Camry in that photo too small or the eldest too tall? shocked

They are standing on a platform higher than the normal ground. Although the colour is same, Bt u can notice it from the line.
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by DanielsParker(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
mastar111:

They are standing on a platform higher than the normal ground. Although the colour is same, Bt u can notice it from the line.
you're observant.
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2019
SingleWahala:
cool......The camera wey take dis picture na waaah woooo grin grin grin

Dem Tall Pass the CAR shocked shocked The car come be like Giant Toy Car shocked shocked

Seems they are standing on something
Re: My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday by PabloAndreas(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
They all look so innocent...reminds me of a certain Regina Daniels...well let's just hope we don't have to tell the same story bou these ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation / Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.