Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday (295 Views)

Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by splendoursince1: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari begs Nigerians to give him more time to carry out all his plans for the Nigeria.

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria said this on Monday after a special parade of the Guards Brigade of the Nigerian army organised to commemorate his 76th birthday.

“NIGERIANS SHOULD CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME AND UNDERSTAND MY INTENTIONS AND GIVE ME TIME,” HE SAID, ADDING THAT HIS

ADMINISTRATION WOULD CONTINUE TO REMIND NIGERIANS ABOUT ITS ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE LAST THREE AND HALF YEARS.

details of the whole issue on >>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2522&preview=true

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by dajoaneke(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
More time to do what? I'm even surprised to hear that he can beg.

Office of the President is not a try your luck job.

By the way, has Zahra congratulated her father, or we should conclude she wants nothing to do with Jubril El Sudan?

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by EbukaHades10(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Story

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by OKPANAMchief: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
More like this stick came to use Nigerians and dump them in empty promises.
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by conductor121: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Who is talking? Late Buhari or Jubrin from Sudan? cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by rastaLivity: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
i concur, he needs more time to blame Jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians For More Time On 76th Birthday by kachi19: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2018
TIME FOR WHAT OGA?? YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE A VEGETABLE ALREADY AND IN FOUR YEARS TIME YOU'LL BE 80. YOU NEED TIME TO DIE?!?!?

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Congratulates Saraki On 56th Birthday / Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Most At Risk Of Humanitarian Catastrophe In 2019 / 10 PDP Structures That Will Be Unavailable In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.