Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter,alisha(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter,alisha(see Photos) (286 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter,alisha(see Photos) by Adekunle2k18(m): 1:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Recall that both celebrities were rumored to have dated before Gifty Powers went for the BBNaija 2017 edition. Shortly after the show was over, rumors started flying that she was pregnant and no one knew who was responsible for the pregnancy.

Read and see more pictures....
Source: https://aktloaded..com/2018/12/mr-2kay-is-father-of-gifty.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Clones By Chynom Aka (chief Eze Ego) / . / Say Bye Bye To Fats This January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.