Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu (446 Views)

Commonwealth, ECOWAS Applaud Poll As Tinubu Leads With 6.3m Votes / Masari To Buhari: Your Promised 3m Votes Intact Despite Postponed Elections / APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by JosEast(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2018
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has appealed to all members of the party in Lagos State to mobilise support from the grassroots and ensure that up to three million votes or more are delivered to the party in the forthcoming general elections.

Tinubu, a former governor of the State, made the disclosure at a stakeholders’ convergence held at the party secretariat in Ikeja, Lagos.

According to Tinubu, Lagos State has a total of six million votes and it has become expedient that at least the party aims for 50 per cent which is half of six million. He also asked the party members to be resolute and defy antics of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“It is over the 16 years of their failures and empty promises. We, in Lagos, were in opposition at the federal level, we survived them, we make progress. We are today the fifth largest economy in Africa. Lagos has the number; six million solid votes.

“I challenge all of you; your target must be 50 per cent of that votes for APC; 50 per cent and above from the entire six million votes. Will you do it for Buhari, for Osinbajo, for senators, House of Representatives, governorship and House of Assembly, chairman, councillors in local government, anytime any day?,” Tinubu said.

Similarly, the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, urged all aggrieved members of the party to emulate him and forgo past bickerings.

Ambode later raised the hands of both the party’s governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and deputy governorship candidate, Obafemi Hamzat as those whom to hand over to when he vacates power in May 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lagos-to-deliver-3m-votes-for-apc-tinubu.html
Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by Naijahot0: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Give Me More Time - Buhari Tells Nigerians On 76th Birthday.
READ MORE
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/give-me-more-time-buhari-tells.html
Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by mcmurphy132(m): 6:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Lagos for next level
Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by servercodes001: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Lagosians are wise people and Atiku is for the goats

Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by CilicMarin: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by chriskosherbal(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Election is finally here !
Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2018
shocked . Excluding me and my allies. It's the incorruptible agbaje all the way. We were among those millions of voters you guys deceived in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by Metuh: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2018
Even in his dream, the kleptomaniac drug addict won't see such vote.

After all, Lagos is a no man's land containing majorly non-Yorubas. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by Nogodye(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2018
I trust Lagosian, they are APC anytime anyday...Next level!
Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Chung Obi yung

Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by capatainrambo: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2018
It's always like that.

54-56% or 53-57 %

only retards don't know this.

pdp will get a huge chunk from sw votes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Deliver 3m Votes For APC – Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2018

(1)

Why Blacks Are So Backward! - Must Read / Nnamdi Kanu Today Shows The Map Of Biafra To Top Officials In Israel, Connecting / Suddenly Herdsmen Killings Have Stopped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.