Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction (26511 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by naijapips04: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
this fat who.re again. sad
Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by Konquest: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
bknight:
Is this same Anita whose nude pictures with a white guy were leaked and printed in one of those evening newspapers very many years ago. I think Oyibo guy eventually married her?

Anyone? undecided
^^^^
^^^^
No... the one you are refering to is Anita Hogan [a reality show contestant] whose computer
repairer/technician leaked her private nude beach pictures taken with her then Dutch fiance... who ended up
becoming her husband. I still remember that episode like yesterday. I saw the censored
and uncensored pictures then. I'm glad the white guy married her 'cause people
were already saying that she was sleeping around with older white men for money.
grin
Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by Johnmattee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Useless Fat f**k!
Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Praizenews:
Thick curvy actress Anita Joseph rock this short snake cloth to a boutique.

See reaction from fans below ... You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/anita-joseph-looks-radiant-in-short-snake-outfit-see-reaction/

Actually I love this outfit go girl you look beautiful and radiant
Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by Ayobami7(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
与德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作
Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by bknight: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
No... the one you are refering to is Anita Hogan [a reality show contestant] whose computer
repairer/technician leaked her private nude beach pictures taken with her then Dutch fiance... who ended up
becoming her husband. I still remember that episode like yesterday. I saw the censored
and uncensored pictures then. I'm glad the white guy married her 'cause people
were already saying that she was sleeping around with older white men for money.
grin

Ok, thanks! I thought this Anita looked too young to be the same one. That episode is a long time now

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction by Vince77(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
She looks like python in that first picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women / Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) / Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.