Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary (6948 Views)

Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides / Deji Adeyanju: 'We Have Been Attacked By Police & SSS At June 12 Protest' / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by otokx(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2018
When it comes to withholding of workers allowances, politicians are always united. The sad part is that the workers themselves are not always serious.
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by ibori1(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2018
lonelydora:

Okay. But i will pay when i win.

no problem

but u can drop ur ñumber so i add u up on WhatsApp for more sure 98% wins

hope my percentage of wat u won is ready?

lol

I'm waiting to receive alert

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Bodude504: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Under Saraki all this are happening
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Sholaco: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Useless people....the sss that prevented them from entering into their pathetic premises when they were about carrying out their evil work...by the process these useless law breakers labelled the security agencies as unprofessional, now the useless people are using the same unprofessional security outfits to humiliate the workers
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by prof2015(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Rolings:
Shame on Saraki for supervising over the worst NASS in the history of Nigeria
Pay them their dues and stop intimidating them with police and DSS
If it were FG giving such order we won't hear word today, everyone will be shouting fundamental Human Rights, but it's different now sarathief leadership is concerned.
saraki is not in charge of the payments. The Clark of the National Assembly is the one in charge of even saraki's salary.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Merlin1153: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2018
lonelydora:

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Yusman316(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
prof2015:
saraki is not in charge of the payments. The Clark of the National Assembly is the one in charge of even saraki's salary.
The big question is, how is it that senators with fat cheques get paid regularly, and nass staff getting peanuts as wages don't? The nass is on FIRST LINE CHARGE, so the executive can't touch their budget
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by MrExcel(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stalwert:

Did you ask that question when Jonathan piled unpaid subsidy claims for pmb?

or how PDP 16 Years Of locoust left PMB with staggering unsettled accomulated allowances?
These APC guys eh, they can't just leave Jonathan alone. How does the issue concern has to do with GEJ?

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Rolings: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
prof2015:

I know, but Saraki is the president of NASS, so he takes all the blame........ Why do you blame Buhari for non payment of salaries when he is not finance minister?
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Aksimple47(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
ibori1:

no problem

but u can drop ur ñumber so i add u up on WhatsApp for more sure 98% wins dis is mine also I need sure game 07036302123

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by ibori1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=Aksimple47 post=73970293][/quote]

i will add u up
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by ibori1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
lonelydora:

hope ur enjoying ur wins already

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by lonelydora: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
ibori1:

no problem

but u can drop ur ñumber so i add u up on WhatsApp for more sure 98% wins

Drop yours. Let me send you a chat
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by ibori1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
lonelydora:

Drop yours. Let me send you a chat

u drop urs, sha u won already
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by ibori1(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2018
0808****558***38***98
Re: NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
papiwyte:
Hbd to PMB...... May ur dayz be long grin grin grin

Buhari 2019 .... victory is urs

Papiwyte, you don chop ban? grin cheesy

You have been offline.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition / Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.