Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari’s Failure, Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu Read M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari’s Failure, Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu Read M (475 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari’s Failure, Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu Read M by DMerciful(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he has nothing to do with President Muhammdau Buhari’s failure in appointment of ministers early enough to inspire confidence in investors. The former president reacting to a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu in which he blamed the failure of President Muhammadu Buhari in the appointment of ministers six months after taking over office on the administration of former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan said ‘the Jonathan administration has absolutely nothing to do with the failure of this government to appoint ministers early enough to inspire confidence in investors because it is obvious that handover notes from a predecessor does not contain the list of ministers for the incoming administration.’
Jonathan in a statement on Monday signed by Ikechukwu Eze his Media Adviser and titled ‘Garba Shehu’s gaffe on Jonathan’s Handover notes to Buhari’ said that anyone who uses handover notes to justify a President’s indiscretion of not appointing ministers until after spending six months in power, is either being mischievous or does not really understand governance processes. He also said that ‘those who think like Shehu that a Government would not function properly if it does not receive handover notes in time, should be reminded that there is no law establishing the process. It is simply a matter of convenience for an outgoing President to develop handover notes to guide his successor understand key issues and hit the ground running.’ He went on to say that ‘assuming, without out conceding, that the last administration was as bad as they want Nigerians to believe, is it not a fact of governance that it is the duty of every responsible administration to seek to make better the situation it met on ground? Anything less than that is a prove of incompetence for which a failed administration has no moral justification to ask for a fresh mandate.’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/i-have-nothing-to-do-with-buharis-failure-jonathan-replies-garba-shehu/
Re: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari’s Failure, Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu Read M by Mynd44: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2018

(1)

Army Pulls Five Generals Out Of Service / JUST IN: Alex Badeh Met With Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination / Riot In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.