Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US (4988 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Building of the new National Cathedral; additional divine instructions:

#RealDonaldTrump

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, with respect to the building of the new National Cathedral, below is the additional divine instructions received between March 7, 2019 to March 8, 2019, thus:

(1) ''The new Cathedral will last forever, for life.''
INTERPRETATION:
Often times, God has told me we are in end time, so, when choosing a design for the House of God, and the activities to be done there in, we should be Kingdom focused, and also, as every country chooses a particular City as her Capital, Jesus is choosing United States as His Capital on earth and wants to dwell inside the new National Cathedral.

(2) God re-emphasised on the height of the cathedral's structure, which must be 59 Feet, but bigger than the old structure in terms of seating capacity.

(3) The remains of the 28th President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson, buried in the church premises must be excavated and re-bury somewhere else. Every statute, odd carvings, etc. must be destroyed as well; Revelation 22:3.

(4) A different site location entirely has to be chosen for the building of the new cathedral. The location is already occupied but must be compensated for, when recovering it.

(5) Thus saith the LORD:
''This current FOUNDATION has now turned everybody to God''; then, New Americans will begin to enjoy TRUE FREEDOM.

(6) Thus saith the LORD:

''Poster''.

INTERPRETATION:

The word ''poster'', refers to making public awareness of the new development which include publicising the new name of the cathedral:

''SAINT MATTHEW NATIONAL CATHEDRAL.

(7) gods must be destroyed for the LORD God Almighty.
In this regard, victory had already been established as revealed to me personally by the Spirit; Revelation 12:11.

(cool ''Establish the Kingdom firmly''.

OTHER MESSAGES:

(a) Thus saith the LORD:
''Washington begged for forgiveness before he died, but ''it wasn't taken'',
''I beg people too.''

INTERPRETATION FOR ''I BEG PEOPLE TOO''.

This could mean ''Calls for repentence'', as some people equally ''refuse'' to embrace Christ too.

(b) ''A nation wants to sell MTN (Mobile Telecom Network) to pay off Washington's debts, even though, you sell Tower to pay bond (relationship with God)
Where else did i serve, other than the House of God''.

INTERPRETATION:

George Washington's sins is so much that heavens refuse to forgive him, despite how the United States tried to appease God, but God insists, the only solution is just to serve Him, serve Him for life.

(c) ''When you build with the identity of Christ, you get confidence.''

(d) ''Without the ''Lighter'' (Christ Jesus) nothing can be achieved.''

(e) ''The law we are about to propagate, focus on hardened criminals'', then, i saw a cultist been in agony, been punished.
In another scene, i saw a scarmer, having committed the crime in his country, ran away to another country, enjoying the money.

(f) ''Christians watch all types of players only in this kind of event''.

However, AmericaUS is such a great nation that, whatsoever affects the country, either positively or negatively, has ripple effects in the whole world, meaning the universe is in the picture.

So, Mr President, together, we shall ARISE and build; Nehemiah 1, 2.

Yours respectfully,

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

God's Servant,

Nigeria
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Thus saith the LORD:

#Washington_National_Cathedral, Washington DC, USA, to be destroyed, rebuilt in another location and be renamed after His Name, thus:

''Saint Matthew National Cathedral''.

Revelation 22:3

''And there shall be no more curse (gods / idolatory) but the throne of God and of the Lamb, shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.''

Good morning #AmericaUS!

Together, we ARISE & Build!

Nehemiah 1, 2.

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#global_latterrain_missions
#building_His_Kingdom

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2019
I just came accross this news:

#Tornado struck #Alabama_USA on March 3, 2019, killed 23!

So sad, we console the deseased families, may God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

"And there shall be no more curse : #disaster...

Revelation 22:3

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by McCoy662(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2019
so funny how God will tell you to remind him to bestore grace on his creatures.
God has seen what is about to happen, so if he likes, he upturn it for good if not, why giving you a prayer points to pray to him too.
this one weak me oo
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2019
#Ethiopian_Airline_Crash_2019

Painful loss of life for 157 people and their families.

I extend my heartfelt condolences to all the victims families and friends of all nationalities involved in this tragic Ethiopian Airlines accident.

Nahum 9:1

"...affliction will not rise up second time, amen!

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2019
McCoy662:
so funny how God will tell you to remind him to bestore grace on his creatures.
God has seen what is about to happen, so if he likes, he upturn it for good if not, why giving you a prayer points to pray to him too.
this one weak me oo

1 Timothy 2:1

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Ezikiel 22:30

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
A STRONGER WARNING PROPHECY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP

#RealDonaldTrump

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, today, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, the Master of the universe - the LORD God Almighty, released a stronger warning prophecy for you over the divine instructions given as delivered to you in series of messages via this platform, as the only solution, necessary for the greatness of the United States.

Thus saith the LORD:

''Every word delivered is true, failure to belief it, you (President Donald J. Trump) will face the consequences, and the world to dialate the consequences''.

THE LINKED SCRIPTURE:

Proverbs 30: 5

"Every word of God is tried; He is a shield unto them that take refuge in Him''.

OTHER MESSAGES:

* NOTE: All messages both previous and current were arranged chronologically, its social media platform (edited), could be found at www.nairaland.com/rhemajet7

Thus saith the LORD:

(1) "The word for him (President Trump), against him (President Trump)

(2) In addition to my job specifications in the United States, as instructed by the Spirit, delivered previously, God released the following:

(a) ''Prepare for the gospel ministration via radio''.

(b) ''TV Personality''.

(c) ''Taking USA to the next levels''.

(3) ''Among them, only one professional present''.

THE TIME THE TASK IS COMMANDED BY GOD TO BE DONE:

''NOW''.

THE LINKED SCRIPTURES:

Nehemiah 1, 2.
...together, we ARISE and build.

Yours respectfully,

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

A Mediator between God and the United States,

Nigeria.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
#RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus saith the LORD:

Today, Fri., March 15, 2019, via Prophetic Dream, God said:

''RAPTUROUS, I HAVE ARRANGED IT, IT IS FULL''.

In another episode of the Prophetic Dream, i saw God ministering in parable, granting EXTRA TIME for the rapture out of mercy.

Meanwhile, i'm not surprised, considering countless numbers of #end_time revelations i had received, transmitted via all my platforms.

The #Ethiopian_Plane_Accident in which no single body out of the 157 passengers on board, was found at the crash site, was also a mystery, probably they were raptured as God used the incidence to send global rapture message.

#PrepareForJesus!!!

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#united_states_of_america_district_of_columbia_mission
#global_laterrain_missions

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2019

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2019
GOD AMENDS THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES

#RealDonaldTrump

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, may i present an update about the ongoing prophecies for the United States.

Recall, on February 25, 2019, part of the messages i delivered via this platform, was a divine instruction regarding the nations prosperity, stated below:

Thus saith the LORD:

"I Myself (God) is the future constitution of the United States''.

The Linked Scripture:

Psalm 127:1

''Unless the LORD builds the house, they labour in vain who build it. Unless the LORD guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain.''

They say revelation is progressive, to further proceed with the instruction, therefore, today, Saturday, March 16, 2019,

thus saith the LORD:

''I reject Section 68"

INTERPRETATION

Decoding the statement ''I reject Section 68" means:

''I REJECT SECTION 6 OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION''.

Since Section "68" does not exist in the constitution, God was just speaking in parables, expecting me to decode the statement, and it is only the Section / Article 6 that links with the previous revelation/ subject matter (FREEDOM) FREEDOM THAT IS NOT OF GOD (CREATED BY THE SECRET SOCIETIES AS REVEALED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT) VERSUS FREEDOM THAT IS OF GOD WHICH GOD IS NOW COMMITTED TO INSTALL FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE NATION.

That is, the Article 6 of the constitution, under clause 3, focuses on FREEDOM OF RELIGION, as it reads thus:

Article VI

''The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several State Legislatures, and all Executive and Judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this constitution, BUT NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL EVER BE REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION TO ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST UNDER THE UNITED STATES.''

Re-emphasising the divine statement:

''I REJECT SECTION 6 OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION''

Psalm 127:1

''Unless the LORD builds the house, they labour in vain who build it. Unless the LORD guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain.''

Besides, a message was mistakenly omitted from the previous report delivered.
Part of the divine instruction given then to deliver was a scripture ''LEVITICUS'', revealed to me via dream, reads thus:

Leviticus

Leviticus 1

(1) ''And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying:

(2) Speak unto the children of Israel (Americans), and say unto them, if any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the LORD, and of the flock......................

THE PERIOD GOD INSTRUCTED TO COMMENCE THE PROJECT OF REBUILDING THE UNITED STATES THROUGH ME, IN THIS REGARD, BY HIS GRACE, IS THUS:

''NOW''.

The Anchor Scriptures:

Nehemiah 1, 2....

Together, we ARISE and build.

Good morning AmericaUS.

Yours respectfully,

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

An Intercessor to the United States,

Nigeria.

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Brethren, I was led by the Spirit to make this #Public_Announcement:

Coming soon, a Tv and Radio Gospel Broadcast, titled:

''#The_Message_of_Shekinah"

Broadcasting from
#New_York_City

*Knowing the #Shekinah

*Delivering prophecies

*Dwelling_in_the_Shekinah_Glory_of_God

*Receiving impartations from His presence

*Sharing powerful #testimonies

*Releasing the abundance Grace of God necessary for #building, #healing, #blessing, among others

Together, we shall take America to the #Next_Level

We ARISE & build

Nehemiah 2: 18.

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
A Prophet of Jesus Christ, sent from Nigeria to the United States to bless the land.

#Jesus #Jesus_Christ #Gospel #Good_News #Prophet #Prophetic #Prophetic_Declarations #Healing #Grace #Prosperity #Freedom
#Kingdom #His_Kingdom #Kingdom_of_God
#Change #Change_of_mindset #Be_in_the_KING #Stay_on_the_track #Stay_Connected #NYC #New_York #New_Yorkers #New_York_City #Trump_Tower #Trump_Tower_New_York_City #White_House #RealDonaldTrump
#US #USA #States #America #Americans #United_States #United_States_of_America #United_States_of_AmericaUS #DC #District #WashingtonDC
#United_States_of_America_District_of_Columbia_Mission

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by NPComplete: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
See what joblessess can cause. This one is trying hard to hustle and make money from Americans. LMAO.

Fake people everywhere.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
NPComplete:
See what joblessess can cause. This one is trying hard to hustle and make money from Americans. LMAO.

Fake people everywhere.
Lol.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
RhemaJet7:
Building of the new National Cathedral; additional divine instructions:

#RealDonaldTrump

Dear Mr President,

Mr President, with respect to the building of the new National Cathedral, below is the additional divine instructions received between March 7, 2019 to March 8, 2019, thus:

(1) ''The new Cathedral will last forever, for life.''
INTERPRETATION:
Often times, God has told me we are in end time, so, when choosing a design for the House of God, and the activities to be done there in, we should be Kingdom focused, and also, as every country chooses a particular City as her Capital, Jesus is choosing United States as His Capital on earth and wants to dwell inside the new National Cathedral.

(2) God re-emphasised on the height of the cathedral's structure, which must be 59 Feet, but bigger than the old structure in terms of seating capacity.

(3) The remains of the 28th President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson, buried in the church premises must be excavated and re-bury somewhere else. Every statute, odd carvings, etc. must be destroyed as well; Revelation 22:3.

(4) A different site location entirely has to be chosen for the building of the new cathedral. The location is already occupied but must be compensated for, when recovering it.

(5) Thus saith the LORD:
''This current FOUNDATION has now turned everybody to God''; then, New Americans will begin to enjoy TRUE FREEDOM.

(6) Thus saith the LORD:

''Poster''.

INTERPRETATION:

The word ''poster'', refers to making public awareness of the new development which include publicising the new name of the cathedral:

''SAINT MATTHEW NATIONAL CATHEDRAL.

(7) gods must be destroyed for the LORD God Almighty.
In this regard, victory had already been established as revealed to me personally by the Spirit; Revelation 12:11.

(cool ''Establish the Kingdom firmly''.

OTHER MESSAGES:

(a) Thus saith the LORD:
''Washington begged for forgiveness before he died, but ''it wasn't taken'',
''I beg people too.''

INTERPRETATION FOR ''I BEG PEOPLE TOO''.

This could mean ''Calls for repentence'', as some people equally ''refuse'' to embrace Christ too.

(b) ''A nation wants to sell MTN (Mobile Telecom Network) to pay off Washington's debts, even though, you sell Tower to pay bond (relationship with God)
Where else did i serve, other than the House of God''.

INTERPRETATION:

George Washington's sins is so much that heavens refuse to forgive him, despite how the United States tried to appease God, but God insists, the only solution is just to serve Him, serve Him for life.

(c) ''When you build with the identity of Christ, you get confidence.''

(d) ''Without the ''Lighter'' (Christ Jesus) nothing can be achieved.''

(e) ''The law we are about to propagate, focus on hardened criminals'', then, i saw a cultist been in agony, been punished.
In another scene, i saw a scarmer, having committed the crime in his country, ran away to another country, enjoying the money.

(f) ''Christians watch all types of players only in this kind of event''.

However, AmericaUS is such a great nation that, whatsoever affects the country, either positively or negatively, has ripple effects in the whole world, meaning the universe is in the picture.

So, Mr President, together, we shall ARISE and build; Nehemiah 1, 2.

Yours respectfully,

Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,

God's Servant,

Nigeria
Guy, create another thread for prophecies about Nigeria.Make I laff small.

1 Like

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
#Awareness

#Books_Launch

This is to inform everyone that we are about to #Launch_the_Word_into_the_world to glorify His Name

#No_to_piracy_God_watches_you

Current projects, with their headings tentatively composed, thus: (1)#The_Message_of_Shekinah
(2) #in_the_KING (3) #The_Power_of_grace_to_become_rich (4) #America_is_my_son (5) #The_true_freedom (6) #Good_Morning_New_America (7) #The_release_of_grace (cool #God_rebuilds_America (9) #Slavery_debts_fully_paid
God made it possible!
America is now free!
Praise God! (10) #Meet_the_Alien_Purifier:

Prophet Samuel Toluwani Matthew ...how his story linked with the story of America ...how God is using him to bless the United States ....what he does in establishing the Kingdom of God on earth... Stay tuned.

#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#United_States_of_America_District_of_Columbia_Mission

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
NPComplete:

Fake people everywhere.

This is a serious WARNING to you and other enemies of the Kingdom.
If you rebel again, and if every Word of God i have delivered on this thread and the future prophecies are all true 100%, then, the law of the following scripture shall be applied to you:

Hosea 4:6

''My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.''
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
raptex:
Guy, create another thread for prophecies about Nigeria.Make I laff small.

You may check the link below, containing Nigerian prophecy, thanks for your contribution.

https://www.nairaland.com/4755721/revival-sent-heaven-catch-fire/4
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by NPComplete: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
RhemaJet7:

This is a serious WARNING to you and other enemies of the Kingdom.
If you rebel again, and if every Word of God i have delivered on this thread and the future prophecies are all true 100%, then, the law of the following scripture shall be applied to you:

Hosea 4:6

''My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.''

Hungry fool.

Go and get a job instead of posting nonsense online. You aren't fooling anyone with ur fake prophecies.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 5:26am On Apr 27, 2019
NPComplete:

Hungry fool.

Go and get a job instead of posting nonsense online. You aren't fooling anyone with ur fake prophecies.

Deuteronomy 18:20

''But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.''

#prophet_samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Happy Birthday #Melana_Trump!
#FLOTUS!

Live and never looked back.

Proverbs 31: 10

"A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds, her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to reject it''...

#samuel_t_matthew
#samuel_toluwani_matthew

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
#The_Mission

United States of America, District of Columbia Mission.

#The_Instruction

"God is reforming #Washington_D_C, God is sending you, just one man".
Matthew 28:18-19, 2 Corinthians 8:14.

#Our_Mandate

(1) To destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:18, Jeremiah 1:10.

(2) To release abundance grace, necessary for deliverance, healings, peace, rebuilding of temple and the city, prosperity, salvation, e.t.c.

Ephesians 2:19-20, Nehemiah 2:18, Revelation 22:3, Matthew 10:41, 2 Corinthians 8:14, 2 Corinthians 8.

#Our_Doctrine

(1) We believe God is currently releasing apostolic and prophetic grace, necessary to restore the faulty foundation of the church for full manisfestation of the power of Holy Spirit on the temple and in the city.

Ephesians 2:19-20.

(2) We believe that there is global paradigm shift now, causing the church to transit from "revelatory gift only" to the much needed "gift of instruction and revelation", necessary for doing greater exploits in the Kingdom.

1 Corinthians 2:9.

(3) We belief in the abundance apostolic grace and its equality mutual benefits as the Will of God.

2 Corinthians 8:14.

"But by an equality, that now at time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want; that there may be equality."

(4) We belief in the continuation of the ministry of Jesus Christ.

John 7:16, 2 Tim. 3:16, Deut. 32:2, Isaiah 29:24.

#The_Gods_Servant;

Prophet Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW.
(An apostle and a major prophet of Jesus Christ)

Mat. 28:19-20, 2 Cor. 8:14.

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2019
#Many_things_many_people_dont_know

Many don't even know their #identity.
Your identity in God is not the #tribe you came from or your #complexion,
YOUR IDENTITY IS THE PLACE & JOB GOD ORDAINED FOR YOU!

Embrace Christ today to know the plan of God for your life.

Jeremiah 29:11.

#Jesus_is_Lord

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2019
2 Samuel 7:8-9

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:
And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of great men that are in the earth".

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:46am On Mar 07, 2020
2 Corinthians 3:17

"Now the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty".
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by nanakgh(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Classic schizophrenia
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Word:

Jeremiah 3
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good News!

On behalf of our LORD Jesus Christ, we are introducing a Ministry newly birthed from our Commission; WASHINGTON, D.C., USA. MISSION, titled:

CITY of the LORD FOUNDATION

... helping the less privileged around the world.

Anchor Scripture:

Galatians 6:2

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ."

The God's Servant:

Prophet Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW.

Coming soon...

Stay tuned.

#City_of_the_LORD_FOUNDATION

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_MATTHEW
#Samuel_Toluwani_MATTHEW
#Samuel_T_MATTHEW

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
GOOD NEWS!

COVID-19 PANDEMIC, FINALLY, THE PERMANENT SOLUTION IS HERE!

From our Altar: All-round Mission, Washington, DC., United States, the Lord Jesus Christ through His servant; Samuel Toluwani Matthew, shall be rendering supernatural healing services to nations across the world.

Stay tuned.

OUR MANDATES

USA Mandate:

May 11, 2019, this is what the Lord said to me:

"God is reforming Washington, DC., God is sending you, just one man."

Global Mandate:

June 26, 2019, the Lord said to me, thus:

"We sit at the brim of United States, delivering people, humble, entertain the world."

To entertain the world, therefore, via live broadcast, we shall be welcoming everyone from nations across the world.

PROPHECY RECEIVED ABOUT THE COVID 19:

On March 26, 2020, this is what the Lord said to me:

"Coronavirus, "odun esan," why wound they unclad me"?

INTERPRETATION

The Yoruba word "odun", means "year" while "esan", means "vengeance", the complete statement, therefore, becomes, thus:

"Coronavirus, year of vengeance, why would they unclad me"?

To unclad is to naked, and when someone is been naked, he is been "dishonored".

So, God is reacting, claiming people are dishonoring Him with the way we are committing sins, e.g when we are promoting and legalising same sex marriages in our societies, subscribing to idolatory, cultism, engaging in gun violence, abortion, rebelling against God, all manner of immoralities, corruption, among others, as a result, He unleashed His anger against mankind as He afflicted the world with the pestilence.
The Will of God is that people should repent from their sins and live a life that glorify His name, necessary for His grace, His mercy, His love, healings, deliverance, peace, and prosperity upon our lands as individuals and as nations.

Anchor Scriptures:

2 Chronicles 7:13-14

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain or command the locusts to devour the land, or send PESTILENCE among my people.

If my people who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then, I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins and heal third land."

We pray for grace necessary to do the Will of God, necessary for God's mercy upon us and in healing our lands across the globe, especially the issue of Covid-19, I decree speedy release of the grace now in Jesus Mighty name, amen!

Samuel Toluwani Matthew,
Sent Prophet, All-round Mission,
Washington, D.C., USA (Global HQ),
Founder, City of the Lord Foundation, Worldwide.

#Grace_of_God
#Mercy_of_God
#All_round_Mission
#City_of_the_Lord_Foundation
#Covid_19
#Covid_19_Pandemic
#Covid_19_Updates
#Coronavirus

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_T_Matthew

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
PROPHECY RECEIVED ABOUT COVID 19

INTERPRETATION

The Yoruba word "odun", means "year" while "esan", means "vengeance", the complete statement, therefore, becomes, thus:

So, God is reacting, claiming people are dishonoring Him with the way we are committing sins, e.g when we are promoting and legalising same sex marriages in our societies, subscribing to idolatory, cultism, engaging in gun violence, abortion, rebelling against God, all manner of immoralities, corruption, amongĀ  others, as a result, He unleashed His anger against mankind as He afflicted the world with the pestilence.
The Will of God is that people should repent from their sins and live a life that glorify His name, necessary for His grace, His mercy, His love, healings, deliverance, peace, and prosperity upon our lands as individuals and as nations.

Anchor Scriptures:

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain or command the locusts to devour the land, or send PESTILENCE among my people.

If my people who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then, I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins and heal third land."

We pray for grace necessary to do the Will of God, necessary for God's mercy upon us and in healing our lands across the globe, especially the issue of Covid-19, I decree speedy release of the grace now in Jesus Mighty name, amen!

#Grace_of_God
#Mercy_of_God
#City_of_the_LORD_FOUNDATION
#Covid
#Covid_19
#Pandemic
#Covid_19_Pandemic
#Covid_19_Updates
#Coronavirus
#Coronavirus_Pandemic
#Coronavirus_Updates
#Desease
#Vassine
#Health

#Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_MATTHEW
#Samuel_Toluwani_MATTHEW
#Samuel_T_MATTHEW

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
City of the Lord Foundation Flag Off Campaign in Nigeria.

Date: Monday, January 11, 2021.

CITY OF THE LORD FOUNDATION
...we care

Anchor Scripture:

Galatians 6:2

"Bear one another's burden, and so fulfill the law of Christ."

PURPOSE: Helping the less privileged especially the children

AREA COVERED: Worldwide

FOUNDER: Prophet Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW

GET INVOLVED!

Support Today.

#City_of_the_Lord_Foundation_Nigeria
#City_of_the_Lord_Foundation_US
#City_of_the_Lord_Foundation_Worldwide

#Foundation
#Private_Foundation
#Charity_Foundation
#Endowment
#Endowment_Fund
#Financial_Endowment
#Charity
#Charity_Organisation
#Philantropy
#Poverty
#Lifting
#Jesus
#Needy
#Help_the_needy
#Help_the_poor
#Who_you_help?
#Giving
#Sacrifice
#Sacrificial_Giving
#Givers_never_lack
#It_is_more_blessed_to_give_than_to_receive

#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_T_Matthew
#Toluwani_Matthew
#Prophet_Sam

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
INTERCESSORY PRAYERS FOR UNITED STATES WITH RESPECT TO THE INAUGURATION DAY, 2021.

As a God's sent Prophet to USA, recently, the Lord commanded me to be praying for the Will of God over the land, therefore, as this week shall mark a remarkable period in the history of United States over the rulership of the Land, therefore, I pray, in this week,
I decree and declare, speedy implimentation of the Will of God over the destiny of United States in the Mighty name of Jesus, amen!

I pray that our leaders across the nation will rule with the Fear of God, necessary to glorify the name of God in Jesus name, amen.

Father, let there be release of grace upon United States in the Mighty name of Jesus, amen!

The mercy of God will not depart from America in Jesus name, amen.

In America, the lost sheeps shall be restored back to Jesus, and the Lord will forgive their sins and heal their lands in Jesus Mighty name, amen.

I decree peace, prosperity, true freedom, and speedy deliverance from every plague and bondage upon United States as a nation and Americans as people in Jesus Mighty name, amen!

The Lord will heal and comfort America from every form of mockery and shame from the global scene considering the current status quo in Jesus name, amen.

From today's henceforth, upon the land of United States, a new foundation shall be laid, laid with the identity of Jesus Christ, and as it is written in Eccl. 3:14 "whatever God does will be forever, therefore, I decree,
America as a building will last forever,
America as a building will last forever,
America as a building will last forever in the Mighty name of Jesus! amen!!!

Anchor Scriptures:

Jeremiah 29:11,
Isaiah 25:6-8

Good morning new America, it's a new dawn!

Prophet Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW,
All-round Mission, Washington, D.C., US.

#Jesus
#Will_of_God
#President
#US_President
#US__President_Sworn_In
#US_Inauguration_Day
#US_inauguration_Day_2021
#US_Inauguration_Ceremony
#January_20th
#White_House
#Capitol
#Donald_Trump
#Joe_Biden
#Republican
#Democrat
#AmericaUnited
#The_Beacon_of_the_World
#Global_Headquarters

#All_round_Mission

#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_T_Matthew

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
GOOD NEWS!

COVID-19 PANDEMIC, FINALLY, THE PERMANENT SOLUTION IS HERE!

From our Altar: All-round Mission, Washington, DC., United States, the Lord Jesus Christ through His servant; Samuel Toluwani Matthew, shall be rendering supernatural healing services to nations across the world.

Stay tuned.

OUR MANDATES

USA Mandate:

May 11, 2019, this is what the Lord said to me:

"God is reforming Washington, DC., God is sending you, just one man."

Global Mandate:

June 26, 2019, the Lord said to me, thus:

"We sit at the brim of United States, delivering people, humble, entertain the world."

To entertain the world, therefore, via live broadcast, we shall be welcoming everyone from nations across the world.

PROPHECY RECEIVED ABOUT THE COVID 19:

INTERPRETATION

So, God is reacting, claiming people are dishonoring Him with the way we are committing sins, e.g when we are promoting and legalising same sex marriages in our societies, subscribing to idolatory, cultism, engaging in gun violence, abortion, rebelling against God, all manner of immoralities, corruption, among others, as a result, He unleashed His anger against mankind as He afflicted the world with the pestilence.
The Will of God is that people should repent from their sins and live a life that glorify His name, necessary for His grace, His mercy, His love, healings, deliverance, peace, & prosperity upon our lands as individuals & as nations.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, pray, seek my face & turn from their wicked ways, then, I will hear from heaven, I will forgive their sins & heal their lands."

* ISAIAH 25:6-8*

#all_round_mission
#city_of_the_lord_foundation

#coronavirus
#CoronaVirusUpdate
#COVID19outbreak
#coronavirus2020
#CoronavirusLockdown
#covid_19
#COVID
#Covid19IsReal
#Covid_19_second_wave
#Covid_19_Updates
#desease
#diseasemanagement
#DiseaseControl
#diseaseawareness
#diseaseprevention

#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew
#Samuel_T_Matthew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) / Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.