Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Get Free Data On All Networks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get Free Data On All Networks (531 Views)

Get Free Data, Mtn, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile / Taxify Free Ride (get Free Promo Code) for Abeokuta and Enugu / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Data On All Networks by Ogaizzy: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Good day great people of the world,how are you all doing?Well i know you are doing great.Now it is very difficult to go a day without your smartphones isn't it?And most often than not we use our phones for educative or entertainment purposes.

But there lies a dilemma.Data.Data has been quiet a problem for we Nigerians because of high cost of it.Now i want to introduce you to a method on how to reduce your Subscription budget.And it is an app called "JUMIA ONE".Sounds familiar right?Yes of course you must have heard the name Jumia.Yes through this Jumia One app you get upto 5% discounts on every recharge or data subscription when you use the app.So why won't you use when you can save upto 5% of your money and reuse it again to sub or buy recharge cards.I know this might sound like the "Data Messiah" we want but it is better than the norm we get.

Important Notice:When you download the app(use this link http:///L271jQ ) you would get a 20% discount on your first transaction(i kinda regretted not using more money,don't blame me who doesn't like good stuffs lol).So i want every one to use this app and save your money to be reused .
Source :massiveonlineworld.com

Re: How To Get Free Data On All Networks by Ogaizzy: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
This is tested and trusted remember it is from Jumia so download and enjoy it now
Re: How To Get Free Data On All Networks by Ogaizzy: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Do it now before they reduce the discount
Re: How To Get Free Data On All Networks by highminded: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Ugboma And His Car Collection / I Have Never Dated Wizkid – Efya / Ini Edo Looks Flawless In Super-sexy Outfits (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.