Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

World Cup Referee Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup Referee Award (668 Views)

AFCON 2015: Errant Nations Cup Referee Gets Six-month Ban / Fifa World Cup : Brazil 2014 – 5 Qualities A World Cup Referee Should Have / Ethopia Blame World Cup Referee For Their Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Referee Award by Dynisty: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
In case you didn't know yet, let me fill you in: I'm a Jerome Damon Fan!!! So big a fan am I that I was labelled a stalker by some of his many other fans. After initially taking a bit of offence to this, I have to admit that perhaps there's more truth to this than not. In fact, I've posted the photos here to prove it!

After getting seriously lost, I eventually found his house & 'begged' him to take a photo with me and he agreed. Awesomeness!!! What really blew me away, was when he took his FIFA Medal out of it's casing and allowed me to touch it, hold it, keep it (all the while knowing that I may have crossed from fan to stalker). As much as I wanted to run with that coin, I am proud to say that I didn't.

Truth is we've known each other for a number of years and believe it or not, I was actually invited over to his house just to celebrate & pray with him and his family. One thing I can tell about the man though (and this is just one of the many reasons for maintaining my JD Fan Status), is that after all his past & recent successes, he remains humble but more importantly grounded in Christ.

Gerald

Checkout the images, on http://www.1africa.tv/blog3.php

Leave your comments

(1) (Reply)

Sports Minister, Bio, Declares Governorship Ambition / Postponed League Result Rangers 1 Vs Heartland 0. / Diouf Hit With Senegal Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.