Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku (2340 Views)

*why I Can’t Visit The U.S Now – Atiku Makes Fresh Revelation* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by onubijoe(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar will today hold his Northeast Zonal Rally in Gombe, the capital of Gombe State.

This the 4th Zonal rally the PDP presidential candidate has convened since the lift of the ban on presidential campaigns. He had previously launched Zonal engagements in Northwest, Northcentral and Southwest.

Source;https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/atiku-makes-a-zonal-homecoming-pdpgomberally-northeastforatiku/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
cool
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Your propaganda will not help you and your Atiku...we are moving to the next level

You call it propaganda!

Do you Have Blood flowing in u!!

Human heart have been exchanged with Heart of beast!!

You see Innocent and Harmless Humans created like you being killed like Chicken and u call it Propaganda!!

I could not even Watch the video half way! Soo gruesome!

May this Propaganda fall on you and ur family....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:

You call it propaganda!

Do you Have Blood flowing in u!!

May this Propaganda fall on me and my family....

May the same thing that happened to the officers, men and women of Nigerian Armed Forces and their families as a result of looting of money meant for arms purchase by PDP befall you and your entire generation...amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by magoo10(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Your propaganda will not help you and your Atiku...we are moving to the next level
you are moving to next level of incompetency and lifelessness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
quickberry3:

May the same thing that happened to the officers, men and women of Nigerian Armed Forces and their families as a result of looting of money meant for arms purchase by PDP befall you and your entire generation...amen
[/s] U have a Dead Conscience!! Seriously!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by cmikel: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
mean while

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by yomi96(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

to slap that your empty brain dey hungry me,
even the spokes man for army did not deny it, how this simpletons that support this government amazes me, you sell your conscience because of your belly? Just know that what goes around comes around, tomorrow it may be your family. Spits on your empty skull

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
magoo10:
you are moving to next level of incompetency and lifelessness

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
magoo10:
My family and Iare moving to next level of incompetency and lifelessness
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
yomi96:
to slap that my mother's empty brain dey hungry me,
I know that what goes around comes around, tomorrow it may be my family. Spits on my mother's empty skull

I'm a brain dead eediot, my family is doomed.....I'm a megalomaniac

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
yomi96:
to slap that your empty brain dey hungry me,
even the spokes man for army did not deny it, how this these simpletons that support this government amazes me, you sell your conscience because of your belly? Just know that what goes around comes around, tomorrow it may be your family. Spits on your empty skull

Dumbo
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] I have a Dead Conscience!! Seriously!!
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shey una still remain? Thunder fire all PDPigz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=quickberry3 post=73955613][/quote]I advise u seek for Spiritual Sense!

The statement you made on this issue is Gruesomely Wicked!
Am Sincere to u
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
I will advise my mother to seek for Spiritual Sense!
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:
Your Mom needs u ! Don't insult her
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by yomi96(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

My mama Dumbo
fixed
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
My mother really need the advice.....because she is a W.H.O.R.E
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
yomi96:

My mother is a certified B.I.T.C.H
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:
Wake ur conscience! Accept Correction!

Insults are signs of Weakness!!
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:

I accept the correction because I know that my father is a dumbo

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by RTSC: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:
wow!! Sorry to your father ooo
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Let Atiku go to America to prove his innocence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:

My father is a dumbo

Fixed

1 Share

Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by Npfn: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by bedspread: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

I need help! I don't understand myself! Seems I hv been possessed
GOD WIll help u
Re: Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku by quickberry3(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:

My mother needs help

God will help her

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things That Would Have Happened If Atiku Was Sworn In / Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) / Sen Kalu Capable Of Leading Nigeria- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.